• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Boo hoo. Can anyone link me to a time that a MOD belittled anyone for posting a new thread about the same ol' topic? I didn't think so. In fact, if I linked every thread about 9mm Vs .45 or Glock Vs. XD my monitor would explode.

FWIW, this thread is NOT going to evolve (again) into a debate over the 50 post requirement...

:mods:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Sounds like someone disgruntled that they couldn't just join and post a free gun ad, that we actually require them to contribute.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Hurry... someone call a waaaaaambulance.

waambulance.jpg

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Member Rocky shares the same IP as the poster of that topic on HT. He has a history of calling down the whaaaambulance here for the same thing.....just sayin'.

There is NO anonymity on the 'net...

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Well said Allan, but you have to give them credit for keep things in order.
    Well said Allan, but you have to give them credit for keep things in order.
    Author: Well said Allan! (69.208.xx.xx) - 11/26/2009 (13:15)
    At least you don't see childish tantrums on that site.
    Guess they didn't care for Allan at INGO
    Guess they didn't care for Allan at INGO

Author: Jack (75.186.xx.xx) - 11/26/2009 (14:32)
    Must have been wanting to sell some junk at a high price or was low balling everyone. It's ok Allan, they all a bunch of Idiots on here,you will fit right in.
    you must be one of those ingo guys jack ( it doesnt surprise me )
    you must be one of those ingo guys jack ( it doesnt surprise me )
    Author: allan (76.251.xx.xx) - 11/26/2009 (18:30) [ send email to this person ]
    #1 low balling is when you have a gun worth $800 and you are insulted by getting $450 offers. do you have $7000 thermal monoculars that you will take $1000 for. Maybe you would but not me. I don't have to sell. I will just keep posting eventually they will. You dont even deserve a response jack but I will this time.

:rockwoot: :ingo:

Last edited:

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    All I can say is .....what a crybaby! Why doesn't he just start his own forum, then he can have his own rules. There are other sites that have similiar rules.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Wow and he's calling us toddler's. He'll fit in perfect over there. They have no rules and it shows.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    There's a mini-rant on GlockTalk, too...about the advertisement-containing email that Fenway sent out for 21st Century.

Rather comical there, too.

-J-

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    So we have idiots going to other sites and complaining about our site? Thats seems like an easy way for Fenway to take the whole thing down. Some people need to grow up. I'd hate to see some of these people in military.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So we have idiots going to other sites and complaining about our site? Thats seems like an easy way for Fenway to take the whole thing down. Some people need to grow up. I'd hate to see some of these people in military.

We take care of our own house. We don't concern ourselves with policing other people's houses. People who choose to air their dirty laundry in such a fashion quickly show their character.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I didnt mean you guys need to police other sites. I just thought with all these idiots doing this, it must discourage you guys and probably sometimes wish to get rid of INGO.

So for 99% of INGO, PLEASE DON'T!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hey this is a great forum. The people here are tolerant, very tolerant. INGO puts up with me, any forum that can deal with me is a great forum. I'm not going to name names but there is another gun forum that if you ask a question that has been asked before they descend on you like a pack of feeding sharks. I'm happy here and think this is the best gun forum on the net.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is interesting and the second time I've heard of "Hoosier Topics." I was at Walmart a few weeks ago and they happened to have the Federal .22LR value packs, so I bought six of them. The guy at the counter asked me if I was "one of those guys who buys ammo to sell on Hoosier Topics." I had no idea what he was talking about, and said, "I don't know what that is. I shoot a lot."

Top Bottom