• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    In fact, if I linked every thread about 9mm Vs .45 or Glock Vs. XD my monitor would explode.
    :laugh: Now that's sig line material right there. I normally don't visit this section, but was looking for humor and found it. And no, I don't have anything for sale.

Yet, amazingly, we're still the power tripping jack boots.
    :): Maybe Santa vill bring you a new pair to go mit your new hammer.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    You all are just a bunch of bullies! I'm gonna tell my brother on ya!! ;)

bully.gif

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    <moves hands as if weighing on a balance scale>

banhammer2.jpg

Brother..... Banhammer... Hmmm... :D :mods:

Fear ye, O Mortals, the power of the mighty Ban Hammer.

jhammer.jpg

mc-hammer.jpg

Jan Hammer and MC Hammer...... not so much.

:lmfao:

Blessings,
    Bill

I'm so depressed that I knew Jan Hammer before you said who he was. :D I need to get out more.

Nothing says "awesome 80's" quite like a keytar!! ha ha.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    post_old.gif
    3 Weeks Ago #3 (permalink)
    rocky

Plinker​

reputation_green.gif
    reputation_green.gif

I have already checked there. Why did you guys make this site so difficult. Hoosier topics is so simple. I have looked everywhere and there is no post option for me.
    user_offline.gif

Im sure this guy had nothing to do with the Hoosier Topics post:shady:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I'm glad

I'm glad that guy posted his rant on HT because that is how I found this site. HT is just a periodically monitored classified site. It is ok for what it is, but it is not a forum and since it is rarely monitored it gets bogged down in a lot of junk posts that have nothing to do with buy/sell/trade.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    No, for all he said on HT about INGO.

As I said previously, we don't make it a habit of policing other sites. Would you want to be banned on INGO for things you said off INGO? I think there's a thread here somewhere about a kid who parked off school property (legally) with a shotgun in his trunk and got expelled for it. I don't want to go down that road.

People who air their dirty laundry in public quickly show their character. Some people will agree with him and that's OK. We have rules here that some people don't like. That's OK too. There are lots of other web forums where those people will be more comfortable. He just wants a place to sell guns and he's too cheap to pay Gunbroker's fees. INGO is not the place for him, but when he grows up and decides there's more to us than free classified ads, he'll be welcomed back.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Guess they didn't care for Allan at INGO

Author: Jack (75.186.xx.xx) - 11/26/2009 (14:32)
    Must have been wanting to sell some junk at a high price or was low balling everyone. It's ok Allan, they all a bunch of Idiots on here,you will fit right in.

you must be one of those ingo guys jack ( it doesnt surprise me )

Quote:
    you must be one of those ingo guys jack ( it doesnt surprise me )
    Author: allan (76.251.xx.xx) - 11/26/2009 (18:30) [ send email to this person ]
    #1 low balling is when you have a gun worth $800 and you are insulted by getting $450 offers. do you have $7000 thermal monoculars that you will take $1000 for. Maybe you would but not me. I don't have to sell. I will just keep posting eventually they will. You dont even deserve a response jack but I will this time.

Yes, sometimes I do go by Jack lol, and I make no bones about calling a spade a spade and giving my opinion. It takes some time but as on any site you can tell who to deal with and who not to.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Since I found INGO, I don't browse other gun sites. This site is the best.

Right on man. :yesway: I've been redirected other times to get information not found here, but there's a great sense of humor and intelligence(most of the time) that I really appreciate here!

Why do people have to complain so much, a rule is a rule, if they don't like it they are welcome to move on. :ingo:

Top Bottom