• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    He hasn't broken any rules on INGO. You really want us to get into the habit of banning people just because they are unpopular?

Nope - who knows when it will next be myself who is unpopular?

How'd that quote go:

"I didn't speak up for ATM because I was not ATM...

I didn't speak up for SavageEagle because I was not SE...

when they came for me, there was no one left to speak up."

:D

J/K on all of that. I haven't really found anyone here whom I loathe... if I dislike someone or what they have to say, it's easy enough to ignore them or the offending post. This is a pretty big place. There's room enough for dedicated posters and loafers alike, much good may it do the lurkers.

:popcorn:

kennys_67

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Owen County, Indiana
    You have to look at the caliber of people there also, I have bought a few things off there and swindled once, no more. There is no policing what they do or say. I was there yesterday and you should see the name calling whooooooooo

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Two Hoosier Topics complaints

Two things that I saw on there that bugged me:

1. I would list an item for sale. Immediately someone would post something insulting the price or the quality of the item. Then almost as quickly I would receive a lowball offer. From the timing of the posts it appeared that someone was being critical to drive away other buyers and then lowballing.

2. An ad would be posted that says "Want to buy______will pay cash right now. Right after that an ad would appear offering the exact same item for sale. It appeared that someone was trying to create a false impression of demand for their item.

I have about given up on HT. The endless, juvenile name calling and insults interfere too much with the legitimate posts.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Oh I don't know, I find it kind of entertaining to sit back and watch the rancid banter. I work during the day so miss Springer, HT helps me get my Springer fix without leaving my desk:rofl:

Top Bottom