• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lt Scott 14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Porter County
    When the issue of a newly acquired firearm comes up, I say: Love the one you're with! Secretly, After owning quite a few, its a pick and choose depending on your personal requirement. Each has pros and cons, and as I have gotten over certain models, its how well you shoot it, and how easy it's carried. Yes, a tool if you desire.

All tradesman own more than 1 wrench or hammer, and usually carry their wares in a heavy toolbox. They are prepared. So should firearm owners. Don't limit your defense or abilities with ONE! Many will give you euphoria! Ah Yes!
    Good Luck, buy a new firearm every year!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    onemore.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Kinda stealing and changing a quote in some Seth Rogen movie about much $20 can buy at Taco Bell.

"How many guns can a man need and the answer is: Infinity"

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    I do not subscribe the B.S. that is 'swmbo' nor to 'happy wife, happy life'. I matter.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I came up with the same answer
    Do mechanics own just one wrench? Guns are tools and are designed for different purposes
    Good analogy.

I have a shop full of tools for the same reason I have a safe full of firearms. Same reason SHMBO (if you are into that sort of thing) has a closet full of shoes/clothes/etc....

Each has their purpose. Each fulfills a need. And, because I can. If you are asking "why", then you are asking the wrong question.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I do not subscribe the B.S. that is 'swmbo' nor to 'happy wife, happy life'. I matter.

True. There's always give and take in a relationship where each partner respects the other. But there is no way that I will ever be some sad sack who has to sneak a new gun into the house. Pathetic.

Top Bottom