• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What you said but in every caliber, and very action and you forgot long range requirements in every caliber and every action, and every historical weapon in every caliber and every action. Carry on. I'm sure there are more...
    I'd say this sounds like a reasonable place to start. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    I mean think about it: Different brands, different models, different calibers, different barrel lengths, different finishes, different serial numbers...

Saxon Violence

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2019
    Evansville
    "Need" is often a Red Herring Concept

Friends,

"Need" can be highly subjective. Well, I "Need" oxygen to live—but someone might argue that I have no existential "Need" to go on living...

Do I "Need" a collection of firearms that is over a gross (144)?

Well, I may assert that I "Need" over 144 Firearms, while someone else vigorously argues that I don't.

This will quickly devolve into an "Is, Isn't; Is. Isn't; Is, Isn't" type childish spat.

What if I say that I "Want" 144 Guns? Well, if I want it; I want it. There is no room to argue there

The essence of a free "society"—and yes, "society" is largely a stroke-job fobbed on the unthinking—is that so long as I am not directly impinging on your life or property. then I can do as I damned well please. If I want to stack surplus Mauser Bolt Actions like cordwood—well, so be it...

{Not that I crave Beaucoup old Mausers….Wouldn't turn one down id it was free…}

Saxon Violence

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    One
    If you don't have one you need one. I want more, but I need one.
    [video=youtube;eHaJZxWSCUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHaJZxWSCUc[/video]

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I would argue that having some kind of happiness in life is a need. Guns make me happy, ergo, I need them all.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    WVlDiVI.jpg

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    How many screwdrivers and/or socket wrenches do you need? Firearms are highly specialized tools, depends what you want to accomplish. If you want to be able to accomplish the range of things such tools are capable of, you need a certain minimum number. Granted some are more versatile than others, ex. a medium flat-bladed screwdriver can do a lot, but isn't very useful fixing eyeglasses. Same thing with firearms.

Top Bottom