• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    Well I can't carry at my internship this semester, which is from 8am - 4pm M-F until the end of April. I feel soo naked, but I am not taking the chance of not graduating if caught concealing. So basically when I'm not at work then I am carrying. Any stores or other places I go, it's on my person.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Everywhere that it's legal, probably 95% of the time, I do carry at work, they request it and everyone carries there plus their are guns everywhere there:D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    6 hours a week hanging out at a gun shop, I do have the greatest job ever thought, stay home dad!

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Its illegal for me to carry at a university, but thats ok because no one needs to protect themselves, because every quarter mile or so there is an emergency button you can press after you have been assaulted, beaten and robbed and the campus police will come when they get the alert. But i always do when i am home,i wouldnt if there were emergency buttons, because they keep college campuses so safe!.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I voted "Other" with the addendum "Not often enough".

Seems there are an awful lot of places that I frequent that are exempted from my little pink paper. I also see more metal detectors in daily life than I should, I believe. All of these things tend to keep the 23 locked up instead of on my hip.

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I checked "Anytime I go out, but not at work" That's partially true, as I carry in the house, when I'm dressed. Also, I don't carry when I leave work to go out to lunch because, for a number of reasons, it's impractical to go to my car and get my gun from the lockbox.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Cant carry @ work(or even have it in the car) for fear of my job. (university don'tcha know?) Also can't carry @ church---a school is on the property, making it illegal. But otherwise..... all the time.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I carry everywhere I legally can, including at home. Pretty much the only place I don't is work, and I would there if I felt confident that it would stay concealed as I was working. Weapons are technically not allowed on the property, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em. ;)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    80% of the time because I used to take my gun off when I got home. After last week that isn't happening anymore.

I carry at work, in my purse, etc.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I carry my gun in my purse which goes with me everywhere. At times I might have to take it out of my purse and put it in the glove box....

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Its illegal for me to carry at a university, but thats ok because no one needs to protect themselves, because every quarter mile or so there is an emergency button you can press after you have been assaulted, beaten and robbed and the campus police will come when they get the alert. But i always do when i am home,i wouldnt if there were emergency buttons, because they keep college campuses so safe!.

Not illegal to carry at a university, just against the rules usually

Top Bottom