• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I carry everyday. Granted sometimes all I am carrying is a Ruger LCP but I figure a .380 is better than nothing.

I didn't feel that way but I just feel like I have the responsibility to carry. Having a child has really brought out the protective beast in me.

Nothing wrong about carrying a .380, you are still carrying.
    I would want to be shot with a .380, not even a .22LR.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I voted anytime I go out but not at work.

That is because it is actually illegal for me to carry at work. Otherwise I would have voted anytime I go out, even at work. I do carry around home occasionally as well. Most just when I already had my carry rig on etc, then I don't take it off. Normal daily "around the house" stuff, I'm within 30 feet of a gun no matter what so I get a bit lazy about carrying on my person.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I work at a place that's protected by Homeland Security Anti-Terrorism signs. I'm sure they work as well as Gun Free Zone signs.

Most of the rest of the time I'm armed.

trillobite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Muncie
    When I worked nights, I carried constantly. Now that I work during the day, and rarely am out after dark, I've quit carrying. No need to, unless the dogs raise a ruckus, and I look outside and see a crackhead rummaging in my car. Which has happened once, in the last 7 years. The LEOs advised me to spray Raid in my car, and were debating which of their cars would be infested with lice.:D

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I carry all the time. Except to, at and from work. I have the privilege of working in the great state of Illinois, so I'm well protected and completely safe while there. I do worry about the 20 minutes I have to drive through this wild west state of Indiana unarmed. I should be ok though, I have a whistle!

Top Bottom