• ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    They learn a new tactic with every attempt. It is only a matter of time before we are breached especially with those in our own ranks folding.

So very true... I have seen folding chairs that take more energy and time to fold than some of our own. We may hold the Senate but does the Senate hold strong. I think they will this time but.....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If I read the bill correctly it doesnt limit what ffls can charge for a transfer fee? That's means some money hungry ffl in a one gun store town miles from another store can charge $100 per transfer.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    If I read the bill correctly it doesnt limit what ffls can charge for a transfer fee? That's means some money hungry ffl in a one gun store town miles from another store can charge $100 per transfer.

I was unaware there were limits on transfer fees today. Aren't California FFLs already barking up $100 transfers, on top of price bloat from the ban list?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    These are the 8 traitors/RINOs. Even though none are from Indiana, we still need to help primary these guys. Donations to primary challengers can come from anyone; you don't have to live in that state.

Republicans who voted 'Yes', roll call 99 on bill HR8
    show entire vote tally
    Vern Buchanan Yes Republican - Florida
    Mario Diaz-Balart Yes Republican - Florida
    Brian Fitzpatrick Yes Republican - Pennsylvania
    Will Hurd Yes Republican - Texas
    Peter King Yes Republican - New York
    Brian Mast Yes Republican - Florida
    Christopher Smith Yes Republican - New Jersey
    Fred Upton Yes Republican - Michigan

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    These are the 8 traitors/RINOs. Even though none are from Indiana, we still need to help primary these guys. Donations to primary challengers can come from anyone; you don't have to live in that state.

Republicans who voted 'Yes', roll call 99 on bill HR8
    show entire vote tally
    Vern Buchanan Yes Republican - Florida
    Mario Diaz-Balart Yes Republican - Florida
    Brian Fitzpatrick Yes Republican - Pennsylvania
    Will Hurd Yes Republican - Texas
    Peter King Yes Republican - New York
    Brian Mast Yes Republican - Florida
    Christopher Smith Yes Republican - New Jersey
    Fred Upton Yes Republican - Michigan

You forgot the POTUS. RINO. He is not going to veto this. Just like he did not veto the "bump-stock" ban.
    He is not our friend when it comes to gun laws. PERIOD.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not to go against the grain, but I've been in favor of this for years. To me it only makes sense to have the purchaser properly background checked when selling. Yeah, you can opt to do it now (if buyer and seller agree), but I do think it should be the standard. I don't like gun rights being dumped on, but I'd be OK with proper transfers for all sales.

Not in favor of this at all, and it just gives govt additional vectors to attack gun ownership. It would lead to registrations to track the transfer process between individuals, and then there would also likely be movement to tax transfers, FFLs, etc out of existence. Not to mention the fact that criminals will not follow this law anymore than the others they would seek to violate with the use of the firearm itself. Why would you add another impediment to law abiding gun owners, that will do nothing toward reducing crime, etc, and that will be completely disregarded by criminals.

You are entitled to your opinion, however your opinion does not take precedence over rights.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Some here should really talk among themselves before posting again because -

1. Incapable of reading or comprehending what is read.
    2. Have all members of INGO on their "Ignore List".
    3. Have TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome and need to check yourself into a medical facility. (or go to your safe place for the next 6 years)

Last edited:

migunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    DeMotte
    I’m not touting this because I started this thread. However, only one reply so far ! Hell, the post about where to shoot a rifle got 44 posts. Better wake up folks ! To quote a line from the movie “Next of kin” - you ain’t seen bad, but bad’s com’in !

If you aren’t a member of the NRA, the Gun Owners of America, The Second Amendment Foundation or all three you’re part of the problem. If you are voting for a Democrat in any election you’re part of the problem. I may not see it in my lifetime since I’m soon to be a septegenarian but younger folks who think that total private ownership of guns being outlawed can’t happen should take notice. It is/will be a death by a thousand cuts with the Dems slowly but certainly chipping away at private ownership of guns notwithstanding the Constitution.

Look to Australia as to what could easily happen in the United States. Check out states like Illinois where legislation is being proposed to require serial numbers on EACH cartridge and legislation proposed in Washington ( or Oregon ) to restrict ammo purchases to 20 rounds per month.
    It’s coming boys and girls. Better wake up, that is, unless it’s not ALREADY TOO LATE ! !

DemonCraps will continue to chip away until nothing os left of the second amendment

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    DemonCraps will continue to chip away until nothing os left of the second amendment

They are done chipping away, they are emboldened, the NRA is on the ropes, they want all of the semi autos, and if it starts a civil war that is cool with them too. They have to tear down the old America before they can build their communist utopia.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    They are done chipping away, they are emboldened, the NRA is on the ropes, they want all of the semi autos, and if it starts a civil war that is cool with them too. They have to tear down the old America before they can build their communist utopia.

I don't think they would be happy with just the semi autos...

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    ALL of you people saying that you are fine with this Background stuff etc. but you add IFS and BUTS and appeasements, let me talk straight hard truth to you..

YOU. ARE. THE. PROBLEM.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    More unenforceable BS. What will they do about the 100 million firearms already in circulation that they can't determine the current owner of?

Morons

Actually there are an estimated 393,300,000 firearms in the US
    About 120 firearms/100 people

In case ya'll have forgot, the our Republican president has a veto.

...so you can feel safe knowing that, lol

Vetoes can be overridden.

We are living in the same US that thought prohibition was a great idea about a century ago, and foisted the Affordable Care Act upon us when everything lined up just right. It only takes a moment when the conditions are just so.

We have reached critical mass.

I'm afraid so.

For several years now (since my wife passed away from colon cancer 4 yrs ago) I've kinda regretted not having any kids.

Now I'm not so sure, I'm glad I have no offspring that will have to endure what is coming to our future. For those of you with kids/grandchildren, my prayers are with them....

Top Bottom