• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Took us 7rs a miscarriage in 2014 and me to figure out the meloxicam the VA gave me to take once a day for knee pain caused me to have a low count and motility. I quit taking the pills in Jan of last year and in June we got pregnant. We are due around the 8th of March. I know what we're having but she doesn't.

Congratulations! I'm not sure I could keep that info to myself.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    The only person who did know was the ultrasound tech from the gender scan, even she has forgotten so she is as excited as we are. She was our ultrasound tech from most of our first miscarriage, our daughters scans, and our ultrasound the first time and many times this pregnancy. We had the two others but kept getting her as much as possible (even if it meant getting up way early). This is our last go around in terms of kids. We will be sure to make sure of that.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hey all, another update, as long as blood pressure stays steady, we go in Wednesday morning for inducing. My next update will be pictures and a name. No one knows the gender so no names are picked out yet. I should be starting a new job on March 3rd also (waiting on job offer but should be offered something by the end of the week). My last severance check from my previous job is March 1st. I never worried about getting a new job or anything, someone else had a plan and it worked out.
    Glad to hear you all are about to cross the finish line.

Top Bottom