• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Four weeks later, we have the best chance of a healthy baby as we will get. With them finding a heart beat chances of any miscarriage is now less then 1%. Time to start deciding on baby furniture, names, registry, etc. finalizing paperwork to get home equity line started so we can pay off credit cards and have money for bills when baby comes. Wife doesn’t have enough pto time to get paid the whole time this time around. Announcement pictures are planned for later this week and once I have those I can make a video.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Great News. Continued prayers for you and your family. My wife and I had a hard time getting pregnant and when she did, we lost it to miscarriage. It took us a long time to recover from it and try again. We were finally able to conceive again two years later and we now have a healthy 3 year old that is a barrel of fun.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Great News. Continued prayers for you and your family. My wife and I had a hard time getting pregnant and when she did, we lost it to miscarriage. It took us a long time to recover from it and try again. We were finally able to conceive again two years later and we now have a healthy 3 year old that is a barrel of fun.

We we have a healthy 2.5 year old who likes to use my head as a chair.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    An update. We made it official a few weeks ago.

https://youtu.be/coCB4Kq6pZI

we are 18 weeks and nausea is still bad at times. We had a bit of a scare at 14 weeks but the issue quickly went away. Immediately i bought a Doppler on amazon and it showed up two days (three days early). The baby’s heartbeat was easily found. We have the anatomy scan next week but we have no plans to find out the gender until it is born. Can’t brl we are almost halfway through. My wife’s maternity scrub tops from last time don’t fit this time so she had to buy the next size up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    An update. We made it official a few weeks ago.

https://youtu.be/coCB4Kq6pZI

we are 18 weeks and nausea is still bad at times. We had a bit of a scare at 14 weeks but the issue quickly went away. Immediately i bought a Doppler on amazon and it showed up two days (three days early). The baby’s heartbeat was easily found. We have the anatomy scan next week but we have no plans to find out the gender until it is born. Can’t brl we are almost halfway through. My wife’s maternity scrub tops from last time don’t fit this time so she had to buy the next size up.

:)

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Hey all, another update, as long as blood pressure stays steady, we go in Wednesday morning for inducing. My next update will be pictures and a name. No one knows the gender so no names are picked out yet. I should be starting a new job on March 3rd also (waiting on job offer but should be offered something by the end of the week). My last severance check from my previous job is March 1st. I never worried about getting a new job or anything, someone else had a plan and it worked out.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Took us 7rs a miscarriage in 2014 and me to figure out the meloxicam the VA gave me to take once a day for knee pain caused me to have a low count and motility. I quit taking the pills in Jan of last year and in June we got pregnant. We are due around the 8th of March. I know what we're having but she doesn't.

Top Bottom