Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I must live a very boring life to miss out on this type of complexity.

I have a headache now...

Someone write up a PowerPoint for me when it's over please.

:ingo::popcorn:
    I think we're gonna need twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was.

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    So you packed the bag and could have just left it there but also you lent the bag to someone else who packed it. The person didn't notice the gun while packing but then somehow did and instead of just putting it in your bag, that you were not afraid would damage it when you put it in the first time, were now afraid it would damage it. So instead you gave it to the police somehow or other. Maybe through an intermediary. Because no guns in the cabin because why, exactly?

I don't know what happened, but it's none of this ******** you're trying to pass.
    I kept the gun in a bag it was grey. I own two of that same bag. I let my friend borrow the bag because he didn't have an actual bag he a had a big bulky suit case like we were taking a trip to the Bahamas. No I wasn't worried the gun would get damaged in a bag with nothing in it. Once I found out that the gun was in that bag I inspected it to make sure there wasn't anything spilt on it or damaged in anyway. Afterwards I pack the bag when we were leaving. There was a lot going on. I'm ADHD I got pulled away to do something else. I had it turned over to the police because even if I didn't condone it that's the fate that was held. The cabin is at a park, from what I was told no weapons are permitted at parks I didn't find that out until after the fact anyways. As well as there were no posted signs or anything else about weapons or firearms. As for me personally I didn't see it necessary to bring a firearm to a cabin since it's not in the middle of nowhere and it's supposed to be a fun relaxing time. Another reason I didn't want it to be there is because of alcohol and I would be around people suffering from depression. Is there anything else you'd like to know about my life? Maybe I should add that on the way there my car broke down and we had to get a ride there and back. Yk I figured that asking if there's a way to get a copy of my bill of sales from any where or anything would need my life story and the story behind what happened that I need my bill of sale.

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    I think we're gonna need twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was.
    Yk if that's what it takes then that's what it takes lmao I literally just wanted to know if anyone know where or how I can get a copy of my bill of sale.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yk if that's what it takes then that's what it takes lmao I literally just wanted to know if anyone know where or how I can get a copy of my bill of sale.
    It sounds like your ex isn't going to be forthcoming with the bill of sale that she allegedly filled out. So how on earth would anyone here know how to get it from her?

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I kept the gun in a bag it was grey. I own two of that same bag. I let my friend borrow the bag because he didn't have an actual bag he a had a big bulky suit case like we were taking a trip to the Bahamas. No I wasn't worried the gun would get damaged in a bag with nothing in it. Once I found out that the gun was in that bag I inspected it to make sure there wasn't anything spilt on it or damaged in anyway. Afterwards I pack the bag when we were leaving. There was a lot going on. I'm ADHD I got pulled away to do something else. I had it turned over to the police because even if I didn't condone it that's the fate that was held. The cabin is at a park, from what I was told no weapons are permitted at parks I didn't find that out until after the fact anyways. As well as there were no posted signs or anything else about weapons or firearms. As for me personally I didn't see it necessary to bring a firearm to a cabin since it's not in the middle of nowhere and it's supposed to be a fun relaxing time. Another reason I didn't want it to be there is because of alcohol and I would be around people suffering from depression. Is there anything else you'd like to know about my life? Maybe I should add that on the way there my car broke down and we had to get a ride there and back. Yk I figured that asking if there's a way to get a copy of my bill of sales from any where or anything would need my life story and the story behind what happened that I need my bill of sale.
    wtf032.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And is this related to “seriously officer, these are not my pants even though I am wearing them.”?

And as @Haven can attest to, I am riddled with ADD. Yet I manage to keep careful track of important things like babies, guns, and other implements of distraction. (that last word was auto correct in action. I’m not even going to change it because it’s just as funny.)

Last edited:

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    It sounds like your ex isn't going to be forthcoming with the bill of sale that she allegedly filled out. So how on earth would anyone here know how to get it from her?
    Who said anything about getting it from her? I was just wondering if there’s a way to get it I’m not masterfully educated in stuff like this. I mean from my understanding when someone buys a firearm privately that you have the documentation for the atf or whatever that’s why I’m asking also just found out she’s not claiming the gun and she threw the paperwork away so yeah I’m not getting anything back as of right now but I spoke to the detective a little bit ago and found out all I have to do is pay a fee and I’ll assume ownership so yk if behindbluel is magically right I’ll be hold legally liable for the “stolen” firearm so yeah thanks for all of the help I’ll let everyone know when I get it back and have a great day again thanks for all of the help

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One last thought on a serious note.

Its a Taurus. Not a Dan Wesson custom 1911 with meteorite grips. Sounds like it might be best to cut your losses and let it go. How much headache is a $300 gun worth? Its not like you're going to jail because you couldnt prove the previously reported stolen gun was really yours and not really stolen. At this point you're out a pistol, not looking at a criminal charge or fine or something really serious. (at least not that you have admitted to) Maybe best to let it go and chalk it up to a mistake.

Yes, sometimes mistakes are expensive.

Sorry, man. (totally serious, even though my prior posts were being humerous and snarky.)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Who said anything about getting it from her? You did - you said she filled one out. Who else would you get it from? I was just wondering if there’s a way to get it I’m not masterfully educated in stuff like this. I mean from my understanding when someone buys a firearm privately that you have the documentation for the atf or whatever Who told you this? It's not correct. that’s why I’m asking also just found out she’s not claiming the gun Claiming the gun to whom? and she threw the paperwork away What paperwork? The bill of sale that she allegedly filled out for you? so yeah I’m not getting anything back as of right now but I spoke to the detective a little bit ago and found out all I have to do is pay a fee and I’ll assume ownership so yk if behindbluel is magically right There's nothing magical about it. BBI is a police officer. I’ll be hold legally liable for the “stolen” firearm Why? Held responsible for what exactly? so yeah thanks for all of the help I’ll let everyone know when I get it back and have a great day again thanks for all of the help
    See my comments in red above.

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    See my comments in red above.
    I didn’t say get a copy from her I never specified how to get it because I was just asking if there’s a way I could get a copy. At first y’all are badgering me for details and now y’all aren’t worried about the details I can’t say anything with out someone telling me I’m full of **** it’s irritating

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom