Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Is it weird that as I watch that animation it feels like they got it backwards? It looks like that one kernel is coming OUT of her mouth, not into it.

(yes some of us see tiny details others dont see because we are observant. Or crazy. Either way)
    It's like she's just shifting it from one side to the other. Maybe I need to get out more.

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    Again....humor is infused in this forum. Lighten up and don't take things so seriously. Life is too short.
    Yeah life’s too short, that’s why you eat dessert first. As for humor it’s poorly advocated for someone not known to a community. This literally felt like the first day of Highschool asking a senior for directions.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    THANK YOU THATS THE BEST ADVICE IVE RECIVED. But describing the gun won’t be a problem. I can describe it down to the little rattle in my 15 round MAGAZINE. Since so many are sticklers for terminology. And there’s no way it’s been used in a crime it’s never been shot. All I’ve been asking for is advice and I got the anwser to my question long ago but I don’t like being put down especially about ADHD.
    Let it go. I know my alarm is going off at 4 and no sleep makes me grumpy. If you plan to participate in this forum, you are going to need thicker skin. Let the police do their thing and give them the info needed. Let us know how it turns out.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Let it go. I know my alarm is going off at 4 and no sleep makes me grumpy. If you plan to participate in this forum, you are going to need thicker skin. Let the police do their thing and give them the info needed. Let us know how it turns out.
    Night mom!

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    Go ahead and get some sleep. As for thicker skin I just need someone to explain it sometimes. As for the police I am I said awhile ago that she threw away the documents I understand she’s the only way I can get it due to another member here. The detective told me it just helps to have it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's like she's just shifting it from one side to the other. Maybe I need to get out more.
    Or maybe just be more observant to the tiny details. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. (too obscure?)

OR I could be imagining it. I have some issues with dyslexia, specifically spatial orientation of small objects at distances. I used to be a skydiving instructor. One of the things we would do for our first jump students was attach a FRS radio to their rig so we could "talk them down" and offer steering advice to guide them in for a landing. Basically remote control skydivers. :):"Give me a left turn.... aaaaaand stop. Very good. "

I couldnt do it. My brain would reverse things and I'd see a jumper coming toward me so I'd give him a left turn instruction. And I'd see him turn right because he was really flying AWAY from me. :facepalm: But I learned my limits and just let others do the talking and stuck to what I was good at; making them comfortable and at-ease as we prepped for the jump and pushing them out of the plane. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom