Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Divine intervention that's a fine way of masking it. It's extremely obvious that you're the alpha on here. You poke you prod you bully. First to try telling about my own condition. First to accuse me this time and the last of being criminal. Although on top of that you taking the lead led to more beta males joining in like they came of with all their own content but You like the attention. That's just as obvious. You state you didn't want to know about my life and then choose to attempt an insult. Continues to conversate continues to insert yourself into something you claim you want nothing of. As for my name you can do research, that's fine but that's the nickname my parents gave me. I thought it was strange until I dug deeper. Abaddon was an angel, he's known as the symbol of judgment. Of course you would care about that, all you'll focus on is the demeaning. I'll go as far as to say damning so it goes with what you believe. Back to the problem at hand. Why did you feel the need to belittle me? Does putting someone down feel good? I'm sure with your incompetence it does. As far as telling me I have more problems then ADHD how about tell me what school you went to? What kind of degree do you have? Is it a masters in psychology? Or is it a bachelors degree. Actually do you know anything about phycology? The only layer of ******** is you continuing to belittle and attempt to insult me. Youre not magical you can't read minds you can barely Identify you're own illness.
    :n00b:

Last edited:

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    Doesn't really matter if you have "the originals", as long as you have something signed by her saying it sold to you, could be old, could be written up yesterday.

I don't think narcissism means what you think it means.

I think you could achieve better results in your life by paying attention to some little details; things that will help you organize your mind and your thoughts, like the punctuation, spacing, and paragraphs in this post. If you would just put forth the effort to do something that simple the rewards would be multiplied. You and others would be able to see your thoughts laid out in a logical manner, and you would be much less of a target and much more understood.
    Look I appreciate you're deceit riddled bit of advice but you're not one to really say anything about punctuation or Grammer. You're first sentence is a run on sentence. As for me "not knowing what narcissism means." Kindly explain it then. Better yet explain the types of narcissism. As for her okay great I'll have the detective give it a go how about that cause I tried but that doesn't matter to any of you.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    s-5005d1068b1e2a46be4639d270034f9a8ad58a29.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Divine intervention that's a fine way of masking it. It's extremely obvious that you're the alpha on here. You poke you prod you bully. First to try telling about my own condition. First to accuse me this time and the last of being criminal. Although on top of that you taking the lead led to more beta males joining in like they came of with all their own content but You like the attention. That's just as obvious. You state you didn't want to know about my life and then choose to attempt an insult. Continues to conversate continues to insert yourself into something you claim you want nothing of. As for my name you can do research, that's fine but that's the nickname my parents gave me. I thought it was strange until I dug deeper. Abaddon was an angel, he's known as the symbol of judgment. Of course you would care about that, all you'll focus on is the demeaning. I'll go as far as to say damning so it goes with what you believe. Back to the problem at hand. Why did you feel the need to belittle me? Does putting someone down feel good? I'm sure with your incompetence it does. As far as telling me I have more problems then ADHD how about tell me what school you went to? What kind of degree do you have? Is it a masters in psychology? Or is it a bachelors degree. Actually do you know anything about phycology? The only layer of ******** is you continuing to belittle and attempt to insult me. Youre not magical you can't read minds you can barely Identify you're own illness.
    I wont give away anything. But lets just say this man talks to people for a living and listens to them tell their stories repeatedly. He is VERY good at seeing patterns and slight changes in the stories as they evolve over time to indicate factual errors. He is quite qualified. That is all.

I think its time to stop digging my friend. You're already in a hole, no need to dig it any deeper. I'd suggest calling it a night and getting some rest. Good luck in your endeavor. I honestly hope you get your property back. (and learn something from this (mis)adventure.)

Have a good evening.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If I weirdly enjoy watching that is that me being a narcissist?
    Is it weird that as I watch that animation it feels like they got it backwards? It looks like that one kernel is coming OUT of her mouth, not into it.

(yes some of us see tiny details others dont see because we are observant. Or crazy. Either way)

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    Okay...I couldn't resist. The reference had to be made.

Did I see something in a post way back at the beginning that there were texts about the purchase of the firearm in question? I saw a reference to texts and that they were in the river...so I assume the phone was lost in a tragic boating accident of some sort. Perhaps, your cellular phone company could provide the missing text messages for you.
    Ahhh Someone logical awesome. I never thought about that. I mean it was a contract through t-mobile. But yes we conversed over text message about signing the papers and me messaging her regularly asking for them. Although the venom in your paragraph was interesting why make a helpful suggestion if you don’t believe me?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Look I appreciate you're deceit riddled bit of advice but you're not one to really say anything about punctuation or Grammer. You're first sentence is a run on sentence. As for me "not knowing what narcissism means." Kindly explain it then. Better yet explain the types of narcissism. As for her okay great I'll have the detective give it a go how about that cause I tried but that doesn't matter to any of you.
    One mod has already posted an in thread warning. If you have spent much time reading anything on this forum, you might pick up on some of the type of humor that is common here.

The warning wasn't just aimed at just one person. You may want to take a step back and process the comments shared. Many are questioning just what the situation is. If it is simply about proving the gun is yours, I would think a good description would be adequate unless the police have reason to believe it may not be legally yours or that it was involved in some sort of crime.

It is a good idea to take photos of your firearms including the serial number for situations like this or in the event they are stolen. I catalog mine so I have documentation of what I own.

I believe I was called a troll in my first post nearly ten years ago. I stuck around because there are a lot of good people here who share a lot of knowledge.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ahhh Someone logical awesome. I never thought about that. I mean it was a contract through t-mobile. But yes we conversed over text message about signing the papers and me messaging her regularly asking for them. Although the venom in your paragraph was interesting why make a helpful suggestion if you don’t believe me?
    There is no venom in that post. Many here experience tragic boating accidents regularly. :lmfao:

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    I wont give away anything. But lets just say this man talks to people for a living and listens to them tell their stories repeatedly. He is VERY good at seeing patterns and slight changes in the stories as they evolve over time to indicate factual errors. He is quite qualified. That is all.

I think its time to stop digging my friend. You're already in a hole, no need to dig it any deeper. I'd suggest calling it a night and getting some rest. Good luck in your endeavor. I honestly hope you get your property back. (and learn something from this (mis)adventure.)

Have a good evening.
    Just because you watch people for a living and over analyze their responses for a living. Doesn’t mean you’re not a narcissist.

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    There is no venom in that post. Many here experience tragic boating accidents regularly.
    Well now I understand where most of their brain cells went. As for why I took it as offsetting. Multiple people have said things that are…well demeaning. So it’s not you per say just the same reason you assume I would spend my time on a boat.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    At this point I've learned not to trust people and that half the people on here are narcissists Who seem to enjoy gaslighting. Of course no one that suffers from this will be able to admit it.so yeah I learned plenty.
    Narcissists and gaslighting?!
    Wow, to quote Obi wan Kenobi.
    "You need to go home and rethink your life"

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well now I understand where most of their brain cells went. As for why I took it as offsetting. Multiple people have said things that are…well demeaning. So it’s not you per say just the same reason you assume I would spend my time on a boat.
    Again....humor is infused in this forum. Lighten up and don't take things so seriously. Life is too short.

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    One mod has already posted an in thread warning. If you have spent much time reading anything on this forum, you might pick up on some of the type of humor that is common here.

The warning wasn't just aimed at just one person. You may want to take a step back and process the comments shared. Many are questioning just what the situation is. If it is simply about proving the gun is yours, I would think a good description would be adequate unless the police have reason to believe it may not be legally yours or that it was involved in some sort of crime.

It is a good idea to take photos of your firearms including the serial number for situations like this or in the event they are stolen. I catalog mine so I have documentation of what I own.

I believe I was called a troll in my first post nearly ten years ago. I stuck around because there are a lot of good people here who share a lot of knowledge.
    THANK YOU THATS THE BEST ADVICE IVE RECIVED. But describing the gun won’t be a problem. I can describe it down to the little rattle in my 15 round MAGAZINE. Since so many are sticklers for terminology. And there’s no way it’s been used in a crime it’s never been shot. All I’ve been asking for is advice and I got the anwser to my question long ago but I don’t like being put down especially about ADHD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom