• Status
    Not open for further replies.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Not sure if the OP is fabricating much of the story, or is just extremely confused (maybe drugs or alcohol). :dunno: But either way, this thread delivers! :rockwoot:

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    I see you edited your first post in this thread. Originally you said she filled out a bill of sale but didn't give it to you. Are you changing your story again now?

View attachment 219442
    Yeah I edited it because being open is causing more questions. In the original description I never said anything about getting it from her. I stated that I bought it from her she refused to give me the bill of sales after I took possession of the firearm. I then stated that she's blocked me on everything and I made it very obvious I personally had no way of contacting her to get it. If you see that as changing the story instead of reiterating the question so it's better understood that's not my problem.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm still completely confused about why a bill of sale was ever brought into it. "I'm here to pick up my gun that I gave to you."

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    So ask the person you bought it from who created the bill of sale if they'll give you a copy.

Why would you sign a bill of sale then not take a copy for yourself? Or at least snap a picture on your phone.

You started a thread full of murky details with very little punctuation or coherent explanation, then get your dander up because most of us can't follow the story and ask for more info?

As my buddy Brandon would say, "C'mon man!"
    It's not that people can't follow along that irritates me. It's that there's a lot of information being asked for that's not required. although once I started going into extreme detail it was seen absent mindedly. After that being accused both directly and inderectly of either being drunk , on drugs, and/or suffering from a mental condition. I mean the same guy thats been hassling me and making these accusations I'm pretty sure was the same guy that decided to run a background check on me and got my dad's rap sheet. That was hard enough to explain that to him that I'm a junior and he still didn't believe it. I've stated that I'm ADHD so yeah it's going to be hard to follow. I might be talking about this and then trying to explain something else that isn't relevant to the current conversation. You guys aren't that special that it only happens when I get on this forum it's an everyday thing for me.this post was a simple how can I get a copy of my bill of sale originally I stated my ex I bought it from filled it out she refused to give it to me originally due to wanting to make a copy. I trusted her. We got into a fight she blocked me on everything.i made it obvious in the beginning she wasn't an option I was just wondering if I missed something. And now here we are

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    Right after I split with my ex wife, I needed some document that she had, and was refusing to give up, then one day, she slipped up and let one of my sons bring over a very expensive MacBook that belonged to her stepdad.

It only took one phone call from me saying “either I have that paper in my hands tomorrow, or the laptop here gets it”, and my wish was granted!

May not work for the OP, but there are “ways”.
    Well unfortunately I don't have kids. Also since people are skipping pages and I don't blame them since this is ridiculous and it was a simple question with context to begin with, but I had a third party contact her. If someone trys saying some stupid **** about me having a third party contact her **** off. I can't handle the narcissism. Anyways the third party showed me the messages and she claimed to have thrown away all of the papers. I don't know if that includes the originals or not. Anyways I'm getting my gun back once them find the case number. The detective said like you said there's "ways" .

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    Did I not respond or something? You don't have to reiterate it a third time. I said I didn't know anything about any of this and that's why I was asking. All I stated was from my understanding is registering a firearm in Indiana isn't required. As you stated other wise I believe you. Or maybe I shouldn't since yk you guys are pretty much telling me don't trust anyone.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Did I not respond or something? You don't have to reiterate it a third time. I said I didn't know anything about any of this and that's why I was asking. All I stated was from my understanding is registering a firearm in Indiana isn't required. As you stated other wise I believe you. Or maybe I shouldn't since yk you guys are pretty much telling me don't trust anyone.
    No, he's just reiterating that there is no paper work required when you do a private transaction. The atf or whoever you think registers guns, doesn't. So if the ex doesn't have a bill of sale, no one has a bill of sale. It is not going to appear out of thin air.

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    I didn't want to know anything about your life to begin with as it sounds like a rotating **** show with fans set at multiple angles.

Picking through your "evolving narrative" (a professional way to say meandering ********) I would lay money that you took a pistol to a rental cabin and due to your inability to hold two coherent thoughts in your head at the same time you forgot the pistol in the cabin. After you checked out the owner found it and turned it in to the police. Now you're trying to recover it and inventing a more and more complicated story to try and justify why the gun is in police custody while trying to make yourself the victim. Your story frequently conflicts with itself because it's hard to keep track of so many lies when you can't hold two coherent thoughts in your head. You've chosen a user name that would essentially translate as "Tamer of Hell", so what's the Hell? Addiction or mental heatlh because it sure as **** isn't just ADHD and, again, nobody leads a conversation with "I don't do drugs" apropos of nothing. Don't answer, it's rhetorical and I'm not interested in your next layer of ********.

Given your posts here, whatever or whoever seperated you from a deadly weapon did both you and everyone else a favor. Consider it divine intervention and move on.
    Divine intervention that's a fine way of masking it. It's extremely obvious that you're the alpha on here. You poke you prod you bully. First to try telling about my own condition. First to accuse me this time and the last of being criminal. Although on top of that you taking the lead led to more beta males joining in like they came of with all their own content but You like the attention. That's just as obvious. You state you didn't want to know about my life and then choose to attempt an insult. Continues to conversate continues to insert yourself into something you claim you want nothing of. As for my name you can do research, that's fine but that's the nickname my parents gave me. I thought it was strange until I dug deeper. Abaddon was an angel, he's known as the symbol of judgment. Of course you would care about that, all you'll focus on is the demeaning. I'll go as far as to say damning so it goes with what you believe. Back to the problem at hand. Why did you feel the need to belittle me? Does putting someone down feel good? I'm sure with your incompetence it does. As far as telling me I have more problems then ADHD how about tell me what school you went to? What kind of degree do you have? Is it a masters in psychology? Or is it a bachelors degree. Actually do you know anything about phycology? The only layer of ******** is you continuing to belittle and attempt to insult me. Youre not magical you can't read minds you can barely Identify you're own illness.

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    No, he's just reiterating that there is no paper work required when you do a private transaction. The atf or whoever you think registers guns, doesn't. So if the ex doesn't have a bill of sale, no one has a bill of sale. It is not going to appear out of thin air.
    See like I said I believe the guy. I just explained why I was asking to begin with.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Well unfortunately I don't have kids. Also since people are skipping pages and I don't blame them since this is ridiculous and it was a simple question with context to begin with, but I had a third party contact her. If someone trys saying some stupid **** about me having a third party contact her **** off. I can't handle the narcissism. Anyways the third party showed me the messages and she claimed to have thrown away all of the papers. I don't know if that includes the originals or not. Anyways I'm getting my gun back once them find the case number. The detective said like you said there's "ways" .
    Doesn't really matter if you have "the originals", as long as you have something signed by her saying it sold to you, could be old, could be written up yesterday.

I don't think narcissism means what you think it means.

I think you could achieve better results in your life by paying attention to some little details; things that will help you organize your mind and your thoughts, like the punctuation, spacing, and paragraphs in this post. If you would just put forth the effort to do something that simple the rewards would be multiplied. You and others would be able to see your thoughts laid out in a logical manner, and you would be much less of a target and much more understood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom