Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    THEY CAUGHT THE SHOOTER!!!

He was arrested in LYNWOOD

Anyway, it looks like they caught the guy. :rockwoot:

:xmad: What's so great about "caughting" the shooter?
    First he was caught in IL which means they will get to trial him first plus he killed somoene over there. But since IL is broke even if they do convict him their prisons are overrun with BG. Sure IL has the death penalty but they have not used it in a while.

It would have been better all around if he attempted to fight back and was killed in the process save the tax payers, the system and everyone else time. You go killing 3 people out of the blue and really does the wheels of justice need to be turned so slowly for him?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    You go killing 3 people out of the blue and really does the wheels of justice need to be turned so slowly for him?

It does if they caught the wrong obese guy... we are talking about Lynnwood PD here :):

I do agree that it would have been better for him to die actually shooting it out with them. His MO seems to be one where he only attacked from a position of superiority and 'guaranteed' success. Most of these cowards don't attempt to engage anyone who may offer resistance, let alone lethal resistance.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    It does if they caught the wrong obese guy... we are talking about Lynnwood PD here :):

I do agree that it would have been better for him to die actually shooting it out with them. His MO seems to be one where he only attacked from a position of superiority and 'guaranteed' success. Most of these cowards don't attempt to engage anyone who may offer resistance, let alone lethal resistance.

Hmmmm. Good observation. Hmmmmm, what could our government do that wouldn't cost the taxpayers a dime and might prevent such incidents in the future. Hmmmmm. Its right on the tip of my tongue. Dunno. I guess maybe create some more gun free zones and restrictive laws? No, hmmmm.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    this can't be the right guy. police NEVER do anything wrong.

MUST BE THE WRONG MAN.

i think the only reason they didn't suicide by cop this guy is cause he's on the same side of the blue line. or was. now i don't think they'd let him sit down at the same donut counter.

heard something from a friend in IL about the mother of one of the victims getting told way early this morning about the bust before it went down. can anybody confirm on that?

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    this can't be the right guy. police NEVER do anything wrong.

MUST BE THE WRONG MAN.

i think the only reason they didn't suicide by cop this guy is cause he's on the same side of the blue line. or was. now i don't think they'd let him sit down at the same donut counter.

heard something from a friend in IL about the mother of one of the victims getting told way early this morning about the bust before it went down. can anybody confirm on that?

Seeing how the arrest happened just after midnight this morning I kinda doubt she was told about it BEFORE the bust. She may however have been told before the press. (if you read the story Jediagh posted the link to)

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Seeing how the arrest happened just after midnight this morning I kinda doubt she was told about it BEFORE the bust. She may however have been told before the press. (if you read the story Jediagh posted the link to)

sounds about right. i was told karen was told before the bust, but my source probably didn't know it was midnight. i didn't either, i assumed it was mid-morning. i'm not a thorough reader, reading isn't my favorite thing to do. thanks for replying though.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    his father says they got the wrong guy. could the cops have possibly arrested somebody for something they didnt do? i wonder if that mistake has ever happened before?

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    4cae6684ec30a.image.jpg

56628871-08211248.jpg

What kills me, is that the description described him as a heavier set guy, but the sketches make him look like a thin man.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    What kills me, is that the description described him as a heavier set guy, but the sketches make him look like a thin man.

That guy looks every bit of 250. If 250 isn't heavier set under 6" I don't know what is. ;)

Well, he left people living. They'll know for sure soon enough.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I just read in the paper that he was stopped in Schererville (Route 30) a few hours after the shootings and removed from his vehicle at gunpoint. He even posted on his Facebook about it at 1529 hrs :

"Holy crap!! I got pulled over in Schererville and ordered out at gunpoint because I matched this lunatic's description. I definately (sic) don't like being on the other side of gun barrels being pointed at me!"

The paper doesn't give any details about what happened once the stop was made or why he was let go at that time.

I sure hope they have the right guy.

Post Tribune Story

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I just read in the paper that he was stopped in Schererville (Route 30) a few hours after the shootings and removed from his vehicle at gunpoint. He even posted on his Facebook about it at 1529 hrs :

The paper doesn't give any details about what happened once the stop was made or why he was let go at that time.

I sure hope they have the right guy.

Post Tribune Story
    Well, if he was let go without being thoroughly searched and ID'd I'd guess it was because he showed them his badge.

Top Bottom