I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    If it is a Presbyterian Church, then it has to be a predestined offering!

Yes- Usually for a needy cause or for the next one.

Do they feed Methodists?

Biscuits are used as a shovel or as a platform to hold spoonfuls of gravy for the hand to mouth trip. Copiously buttered of course.

No sog!

Absolutely. They welcome all.

I'll post when the next breakfast is here. Most likely 1st Sat in Jan-17. Everyone is welcome.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    worlds-best-burgers_zpsokqjs0t1.jpg

MrAverage

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Terre Haute
    You'll have to check out Fifi''s Lunchbox and get the square donut burger if you ever in Terre Haute. Two glazed square donuts for the bun. Sounds odd but taste amazingly good.

Dotsabe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2013
    Avon
    I understand the rule and will make the 50 posts in time. However, it seems excessive for the marketplace. Seems you would want your sellers to get messages from prospective buyers asap. First time I went on Armslist I was looking for a specific handgun. I found it and PM'd the seller that day and bought the gun. No 50 posts needed.

Dotsabe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2013
    Avon
    I understand the rule and will make the 50 posts in time. However, it seems excessive for the marketplace. Seems you would want your sellers to get messages from prospective buyers asap. First time I went on Armslist I was looking for a specific handgun. I found it and PM'd the seller that day and bought the gun. No 50 posts needed.

Also, in trying to get to my 50 posts, I posted the same question regarding Glock conceal carry in two different strings related to handguns and then I got a PM (which I couldn't reply to) telling me not to CROSS POST! Bit of a catch 22 in my opinion.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Also, in trying to get to my 50 posts, I posted the same question regarding Glock conceal carry in two different strings related to handguns and then I got a PM (which I couldn't reply to) telling me not to CROSS POST! Bit of a catch 22 in my opinion.

If you are asking the same question in multiple threads that is not allowed.
    Really do not care about opinions. Rules are the rules.
    This is a great place to be a member of. Many many things going on all the time. Great people.
    You will also fine the staff runs a tight ship in here. Stay in the lines and we all have a good time.

Oh, I was who told you not to "CROSS POST" as it was reported by another member.

Hang around and enjoy. This is not like any other forum I am aware of.

Also understand....we do not exist as a "Market place".........that is a perk for active members. If that is the only reason you are here it will not bode well for you.
    Again, we all had to clear the 50 post hurdle........all of us.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Well, this is not any other Forum. We want "Active" members not just shoppers.
    I think you might be a shopper.....:dunno:

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    This is not Armslist, We are a forum first, classifieds are just an added perk. Stay around and enjoy the forum, classifieds will come in time. Welcome to INGO. (wow, I type slow)

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012

INGO isn't primarily for the buying and selling of stuff.

If you want those privileges right away, I believe you can become a site supporter and bypass the 50 post thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom