• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Who the **** are these people? They crawl out from under their rock after 10 years of being pissed off about **** that happened on the Internet? Would anybody want these people in their house on Thanksgiving? Or any other day out of the year for that matter?

If you ever ventured into the land of the bad the butthurt was immense. They would constantly read in here and act the fool about it. I read a crap load of comments about myself and the staff over there.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    If you ever ventured into the land of the bad the butthurt was immense. They would constantly read in here and act the fool about it. I read a crap load of comments about myself and the staff over there.

I ventured over there eons ago when it was started to just check it out, yes the butthurt was immense.

Problem is, none of them can or will admit their fault. The hate runs deep, with some of them, to the bone.

There is only one....:ingo:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

These are all predominately grown men who are also presumably armed, right?

What the actual F...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I just don't get it. Don't care to either. INGO is better off without the cancer brought by people like this. Life is too short for this ****.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just don't get it. Don't care to either. INGO is better off without the cancer brought by people like this. Life is too short for this ****.

That site went down. The owner actually tried to sell it to Fenway. We got a serious laugh out of that.
    It is gone. But the FB site is still active.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    As many White Castle posts as we have had, I have to tell a story. Last spring I stopped at the WC at Shelby and Raymond and ordered a couple of fish sandwiches and mozzarella sticks. The woman asked me if I wanted tartar sauce or marijuana (!) with that.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    As many White Castle posts as we have had, I have to tell a story. Last spring I stopped at the WC at Shelby and Raymond and ordered a couple of fish sandwiches and mozzarella sticks. The woman asked me if I wanted tartar sauce or marijuana (!) with that.

Sounds like WC has done an excellent market analysis.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    For reasons unknown (we've heard rumors) Fort Wayne never got a White Castle. When we were kids my Dad would go on a fishing trip up north and bring home cases of those things (I guess they used to be cheap back in the day... not really so cheap anymore) and freeze them so we had them for probably half the year pretty much as much as we wanted.

However, to this day I still love WC... but it started hating me a few years ago. Story of my life. ;)
    But Powers!

One of my biggest disappointments after moving to The Fort 8 years ago was the realization that the nearest Porcelain Palace was in South Bend.

I'd be interested in hearing the rumors about why the WC Lounge never landed here.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

I suspect that many WC customers have already partaken of the devil's lettuce, and therefore are visiting WC to cure their munchies.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    But Powers!

One of my biggest disappointments after moving to The Fort 8 years ago was the realization that the nearest Porcelain Palace was in South Bend.

Huh, what? South Bend in what state?

If I've got this correct neither the Bend nor the Fort have WC because they are both too far out for the supply logistics, according to what I've read in the SB Tribune Market Basket.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Huh, what? South Bend in what state?

If I've got this correct neither the Bend nor the Fort have WC because they are both too far out for the supply logistics, according to what I've read in the SB Tribune Market Basket.

Michigan City is the nearest WC to us that I know of.

Top Bottom