• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    There use to be a website that collected elephant poo from zoos and would mail it for you to the persons house. I'll have to see if i still have a bookmark.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    There use to be a website that collected elephant poo from zoos and would mail it for you to the persons house. I'll have to see if i still have a bookmark.

OK, ignoring the fact that the website existed for just a moment here... WTH did you have it bookmarked!? Yikes!

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    In that situation he had every reason to aim a gun at the guy. He could have been a real psycho and been waiting for him to walk around the corner and then shot him. Its his property and he had every right to do that. I would have made him sit there and wait for the police. If i was his neighbor I would have enjoyed the hell out of watching that unfold though!

As described here you are correct. Regardless of the accuracy of the story told here, do you think the only other party to accuaclly be involved would give the same account of the situation in court?

Can either of you guys point to the exception in the IC that allows you to point a gun at someone in that situation? Someone taking a :poop: on your yard doesn't qualify as use of force. Simple trespassing is not "an attack" on your home or curtilage. In this case especially he wasn't in any "position" :D to be a threat to the OP.

I agree that the OP is funny as heck & having the gun was prudent but pointing it at him is a little excessive.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    OK, ignoring the fact that the website existed for just a moment here... WTH did you have it bookmarked!? Yikes!

Well, TBH, I know people who own horses. I have never had to use their services, however, I know people who have used their services :D I booked it because they also had funny poo such as monkey, ect

jdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    N.E corner
    Can either of you guys point to the exception in the IC that allows you to point a gun at someone in that situation? Someone taking a :poop: on your yard doesn't qualify as use of force. Simple trespassing is not "an attack" on your home or curtilage. In this case especially he wasn't in any "position" :D to be a threat to the OP.

I agree that the OP is funny as heck & having the gun was prudent but pointing it at him is a little excessive.

I don't see anywhere in the story where he AIMED the gun at him, He said he racked the slide and walked around the corner.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    I don't see anywhere in the story where he AIMED the gun at him, He said he racked the slide and walked around the corner.

That post was AIMED at Jack Ryan & XDinmyXJ, not the OP. That's why I quoted them in my post.

It looks like the OP handled the situation as well as he could.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Made him pull his pants up without wiping made him give me his drivers license..
    What should I do?

First off, you may have just committed armed robbery as you took property from another. You should have contacted the cops first. Detaining the man is questionable, unless you are arresting them, then you are confining them with a reason.

IC 35-33-1-4 Any person
    Sec. 4. (a) Any person may arrest any other person if:
    (1) the other person committed a felony in his presence;
    (2) a felony has been committed and he has probable cause to believe that the other person has committed that felony; or
    (3) a misdemeanor involving a breach of peace is being committed in his presence and the arrest is necessary to prevent the continuance of the breach of peace.
    (b) A person making an arrest under this section shall, as soon as practical, notify a law enforcement officer and deliver custody of the person arrested to a law enforcement officer.
    (c) The law enforcement officer may process the arrested person as if the officer had arrested him. The officer who receives or processes a person arrested by another under this section is not liable for false arrest or false imprisonment.

I believe you could get him under (3) for:

IC 35-45-16-2 Malicious mischief
    Sec. 2. (a) A person who recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally places human:
    (1) blood;
    (2) semen;
    (3) urine; or
    (4) fecal waste;
    in a location with the intent that another person will involuntarily touch the blood, semen, urine, or fecal waste commits malicious mischief, a Class B misdemeanor.

...and various public indecency/nudity laws.

Anyways, if the guy stayed around on his own and waited for the cops, they could have documented you issuing him a trespass warning at the minimum.

As far as the dog issue, I know I read on-line that some folks throw laxative pills where other dogs are using their yard. They claim they don't poison the dog or anything, but just give them diarrhea. I guess usually this results in a vet trip, after diarrhea all over the home, with the vet saying something like "The dog is eating something that is causing this. Keep the dog on your own property."

I can only imagine if you would blasted that dog. He likely would have had a heart attack right then and there.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Can either of you guys point to the exception in the IC that allows you to point a gun at someone in that situation?
    No but what if he was crouched there with a gun instead of just pinching one off? Thats what I am saying. You never know what the guy was doing. I'm not one to point a gun at someone for no reason but that sounds like a good reason.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008

At risk of thread jack I'll go this direction for one post with the hypothetical and benefit of full light and 20/20 hind site...

If this happened at my house he most certainly would find him self at the loud end of a shotgun if I were to sneak up on him tresspassing with his pants down around the windows of my house in the middle of the night. If ask to narrate the situation later to police the obvious answer is he dropped that load in his pants at the fearsome sound of me racking the action movie style of my awesome 870, 12 gauge pump shotgun.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    No pics? I'd have had him sitting in "it" until the sheriff showed up.

I wouldn't give him "crap" until he came in the middle of the afternoon on saturday and picked up every pile in my yard for a few weeks.

That stay off my property verbiage is just weak. I expect that much as a given. No one caught even close to what you have described will get off that easy at my house. When I lived in town the preacher up the street let his dog crap in every one's yard on his little walks each evening. I happened to see him do it across the street one time and it brought it to my attention then to watch for him.

I only had to catch him once and I never saw him "walking the dog" any where on our street again.

I bet that preacher realized how much he believes in Jesus. Maybe he thought he was going to meet Him ANY MINUTE!:laugh:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I bet that preacher realized how much he believes in Jesus. Maybe he thought he was going to meet Him ANY MINUTE!:laugh:

Actually he was easy and got off easy but he was just letting the dog dump along the sidewalk, he wasn't hiding or even walking up the yard or anything else.

All it took for him was the unexpected flash of the camera from my porch railing as he stopped and the dog "stooped". It wasn't but about 20 feet from my porch to the sidewalk and some bushes grew up to about the top of the porch rail so you couldn't much see some one sitting on the porch from the sidewalk.

"Pick it up and I don't expect to have this problem any more." Just an "OK" from him and he picked it up and went on. Never had another problem with him.

bmwdud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    fort wayne
    He broke several laws, call the police and open a complaint, that way you have a history in case he is really stupid and esclates the issue. Ask the police officer if he can return the license and give a verbal warning. Do not damage the license or the ax falls on you.
    i am with USMC1811
    don't threaten him in writhing chances are he will use it against you
    have LEO give it back to him and i think he will drop it

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    {[edited]
    Pointing guns at people can turn out bad no matter what the real circumstance is.

In that situation he had every reason to aim a gun at the guy. He could have been a real psycho and been waiting for him to walk around the corner and then shot him. Its his property and he had every right to do that. I would have made him sit there and wait for the police. If i was his neighbor I would have enjoyed the hell out of watching that unfold though!

Jack & XDinmyXJ, hope there is no offense, accurately reading a post goes a long way. At no time did I point it at him, I mean I'm not stupid, the dude's taking a dump while talking on a cell phone about what he is doing and holding the leash to his dog. I think I could have swung that mossy the 45 degree's if he could have drawn a firearm without loosing balance and falling in his own excrement.

EEEEEEEHHHHHHH, If I had not seen his dog on the leash, heard him talking and saying what he was doing, he would have been considered a threat with the possibility to be holding a firearm. Because after all he was in the shawdows with me having no direct view. He who hesitates usually comes in last.

Thank you!

First off, you may have just committed armed robbery as you took property from another. You should have contacted the cops first. Detaining the man is questionable, unless you are arresting them, then you are confining them with a reason.

IC 35-33-1-4 Any person

Ah geez Indy317 I've done had a conversation with a couple of LEO's about this, they see no problem with this, so if you're going quote Indiana Code, at least put IANAL in front of it.

Now that I'm feeling better since going down with a really good fever and spending the day in bed. My wife and (I'll refer to him as Mr. Poop) Mrs. Poop had a nice little lunch today, and Mrs. Poop outlined some thing's Mr. Poop will have to do to get back in the good grace of Mrs. Poop.

He's going to have to clean, my front yard. It's not really that big (175x100) of all leafs, twigs branches, pine needles and excrement.
    Did I fail to mention that the front yard has 7 pine trees, 2 maple trees and 2 decorative trees. She said he can't use a leaf blower and has to use a hand rake.

Sometime in late March or early April when the yard needs it's first mowing, it's on him since "he loves riding his mower so much." I guess she thinks he has a love affair going on with it.

Mrs. Poop asked my wife where my favorite place to eat was, my wife replied, Famous Dave's. So guess what, I'm getting some ribs. Num, Num, and she told him that he not only has to like eating lunch with me, he better start being real friendly because she plans on walking more with my wife and does not want to loose a good walking partner who enjoys things like she does.

Now here's the mean part......

Any non compliance to anything she has said would result in no sex.
    Man she's mean, she's throwing down the gauntlet.

I'll report later as things progress for his release of home probation.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The end of this story is funny, but sad. I would like to know if the guy had a mental deficiency that would cause him to obey the leading of his daughter and to do something so disgusting and disrespectful. Then, his wife has to go and make things right?!

God, bless our nation and cause men to rise up and be men once again, instead of pansies and cowards.

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    I would like to know if the guy had a mental deficiency that would cause him...to do something so disgusting and disrespectful.

I would have to say...YES.
    Fools like this have feces fetishes, could be dangerous, and probably need to die.

Story time...

A long long time ago, my younger sis was single and living alone in an apartment complex.

One of her neighbor dudes asked her out a couple of times, but sis, for whatever reason, politely declined. Maybe she had some kinda sixth sense about this guy...I dunno.

Anyhoo...one day he knocks on her door, and she invites him in. They chit-chat for a bit, and then he asks her to go out on a date again.

Don't know her exact words or how she handled it, but she declined again, and made it clear to this dumb-ass that she would not go out with him.

Sis leaves the room for a short time, then returns to the living area to find the dude gone, and a fresh, steaming growler on her couch!

I found out about the story a few days later. I was so angry I couldn't see straight. I discovered what apartment the dude lived in, so I loaded up my trusty 1911, put it in a gym bag, and went over to the apartment complex.

I was straight up ready to ventilate this guy.

So...there I am. Standing outside his apartment door...mad enough to spit fire...loaded 1911 in a gym bag...my hand rising up to knock....................

I shake myself.

What the F*CK am I doing? Am I really ready to spend the rest of my life in jail for shooting this dirt-bag?

Apparently not.

I turned away from his door and walked away.

It was years later before I told my sis or anyone else about what I almost did.

Kinda scary what we're capable of doing when the anger and rage take over.

Sh1t happens.

BeerMan did pretty good...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ok, I'm bumping this cause I can't stop laughing! That's freaking HILARIOUS and I can't believe I missed this one! :lmfao:

So I assume Mr. Poop is living up to his obligations? :D

Way to handle yourself! I'd probably have made him sit in it until the cops arrived. I'm sure PPD would have gotten a kick outta that. :):

The Manure spreading idea is pretty hilarious too. :D

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Ok, I'm bumping this cause I can't stop laughing! That's freaking HILARIOUS and I can't believe I missed this one! :lmfao:

So I assume Mr. Poop is living up to his obligations? :D

Way to handle yourself! I'd probably have made him sit in it until the cops arrived. I'm sure PPD would have gotten a kick outta that. :):

The Manure spreading idea is pretty hilarious too. :D

Good bump, because I had forgotten about the part I quoted below.

Now here's the mean part......

Any non compliance to anything she has said would result in no sex.
    Man she's mean, she's throwing down the gauntlet.

I'll report later as things progress for his release of home probation.
    Is he off of his home-probation now? :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom