• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Hi I am the IMC G-2 officer and can answer any questions you may have. You can call me at 641-715-3900 x: 54294#. You wil have to leave a message and I will call you back.

In Liberty for Humanity,
    -----------------------
    Col M. Strauss
    IMC G-2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    P.S. There is an open first brigade meeting everyone ca attend if they wish. If youare not in the 1-BGD it is no problem and afterwords we can get you hooked up with the correct BGD.

1st BGD meeting on Saturday Feb 14 at 10 am is located at:

Stone House Restaurant
    124 E Main St
    Delphi, IN 46923
    765- 564-4663

cALL Jeff at: 574-849-0078 for more information.

In Liberty for Humanity,
    -----------------------
    Col M. Strauss
    IMC G-2

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I too checked out the Malitia online. Too many ?'s for me. Best thing you can do is find like minded friends. That way if things go south, you can form your own. I live on the second story of an apartment. Unless I was bumrushed, I could hold my own for a bit. I have way too much crap too load it all and high tail it. Though that might have to be done.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Best thing you can do is find like minded friends. That way if things go south, you can form your own. I live on the second story of an apartment. Unless I was bumrushed, I could hold my own for a bit. I have way too much crap too load it all and high tail it. Though that might have to be done.

Go form your own militia and be on a watch list and soon thereafter get arrested by Homeland Security for organizing to take up arms against the state. :): It's kind of funny to joke about, but the sad truth is that it is very possible and likely it would happened.

With the government having as much power as it does, it makes it somewhat difficult to hold them accountable for not upholding their oath to protect the constitution. There are congressman and senators that vote on a regular basis on bills that have some form of infringement on our rights, yet they vote for them anyway. How is that protecting the constitution? How can we hold them accountable? Vote them out??? Sometimes that doesn't work when you are in district heavy with minorities and the vote always goes democrat...you know, for the handouts promised during the campaign. So if we can't vote them out, we need to impeach them or find some legal way to oust them from office to get someone more credible in their place.
    If there is no easy or useful way to correct the continuous violations and infringements that are being imposed upon the people, at some point we will resist and use force back.

Mr.Windsor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Kokomo
    The IMC is no more. All of you are right. He is not a trust worthy person and he wanted to keep a database on everyone. Everyone has since left the IMC and formed the Indiana Sons of Liberty. In the last 4 months 250 people have joined. If you still are interested check our our new website at www.indianasonsofliberty.com Sign up thru the website and someone WILL call you. We make it a piont to call everyone back. We are currently filling leadership slots now.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    The IMC is no more. All of you are right. He is not a trust worthy person and he wanted to keep a database on everyone. Everyone has since left the IMC and formed the Indiana Sons of Liberty. In the last 4 months 250 people have joined. If you still are interested check our our new website at www.indianasonsofliberty.com Sign up thru the website and someone WILL call you. We make it a piont to call everyone back. We are currently filling leadership slots now.

How do you keep tack of the 250?

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Somebody is running a database, this from the homepage of the referenced site.

"Many of the areas within this site are only visible to registered members"

Armed & Christian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    MSG2 S.E. INDY
    As I understand it, for the State Militia to be legitimate, it must be recognized by the Governor, since that is the authority to whom the Militia answers.

Mr. Windsor, does Governor Daniels recognise your Indiana Sons of Liberty group?

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    1_ThreadResurrection.jpg

Top Bottom