• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smasherofall

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    The thing to see is the Marion county crime lab's "gun library". It would put most gun stores to shame. I am guessing that maybe some came from the property room.

That is all I am going to say about that :p

But the property room is not bad ether.

I got to have a private tour of the "gun library" , it was like being in heaven!! Lol

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I have been waiting for our friend to step on his package.
    Looks like he did. I tried to tell him that he was screwing the pooch. Guess he thought that staff was not to be paid attention to.
    I wish I could step on my own package. I have the stepping down pat, but I'm lacking in the package department and can't seem to get it done.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I wish I could step on my own package. I have the stepping down pat, but I'm lacking in the package department and can't seem to get it done.
    Kettle Bells my friend, kettle bells. Hook one to your junk, and walk around the house doing your daily, and eventually, you’ll be able to curb stomp your own package!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Oh, I’m also sad Mr. MaDD214rine didn’t go out in epic style with a te-total DD214wagging meltdown. Kind of disappointed, not gonna lie.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If you were by yourself and had an accident that resulted in an ambulance ride, wouldn't your vehicle be inventoried and all weapons have to go to IMPD for holding?

Sheltie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    N.E. Indiana
    This thread has been surprising. I always thought getting your firearm back after confiscation would be laborious but not to this extent.

Someone broke into my home years ago and took several firearms. I am going to go to the Dekalb Sheriff Dept and if anything has been recovered.

This thread has challenged what I carry daily to something with no attachment and less costly.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This thread has been surprising. I always thought getting your firearm back after confiscation would be laborious but not to this extent.

Someone broke into my home years ago and took several firearms. I am going to go to the Dekalb Sheriff Dept and if anything has been recovered.

This thread has challenged what I carry daily to something with no attachment and less costly.

I should probably downgrade my EDC as well.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Kettle Bells my friend, kettle bells. Hook one to your junk, and walk around the house doing your daily, and eventually, you’ll be able to curb stomp your own package!

Reminds me of a joke. The punchline is "Just don't poke me in the eyes." :D

Top Bottom