• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Same type of occurance happened today me. I’ll spare you the long drawn out details and let you know this. You better be more persistent than they are. You you had better be committed to getting yourself ur property back. It took me 21 months, 14 visits to the CC building, 2 meetings with judges and their advice, 2 calls with attorneys. Finally 21 months later my firearm was returned, and for sure not in the condition they received it. Numerous scratches, gauges, and a massive wear spot on the slide from a large zip tie that they run through it.

Maybe some legislation is necessary then like they did up in MI when PD's were dragging their feet on processing CPL's.

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    He’s just wrong.

The guns were never in possession of IMPD, were never taken to ECPR, and were returned to Andrew in whatever condition they were recovered in.

If Andrew said that IMPD played with his guns then he was flat-out lying.

“The truth hurts” ... it certainly does, and it’s on IMPD’s side on this one. Anything you got from Andrew or any of his associates is second-hand to you and therefore nothing more than heresay. I can tell you with 100% certainty that no shenanigans occurred with his guns at the hand of IMPD, and that’s fact, not opinion.

Maybe he did lie. Maybe the news lied about the number of IMPD fired for shaking down illegals. Maybe the national news lied about the four Florida LEO's HIDING behind their cars

IF all that is so stand humbly corrected for quoting the TV, News Papers, Internet, the owner of the firearms. I am finished here.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Maybe he did lie. Maybe the news lied about the number of IMPD fired for shaking down illegals. Maybe the national news lied about the four Florida LEO's HIDING behind their cars

IF all that is so stand humbly corrected for quoting the TV, News Papers, Internet, the owner of the firearms. I am finished here.

There was one IMPD officer fired for shaking down illegals. He was also arrested and charged. If you have the names of the others that you claim were fired, feel free to share. But since you have been so far unable to back up your claims, I won't hold my breath.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Same type of occurance happened today me. I’ll spare you the long drawn out details and let you know this. You better be more persistent than they are. You you had better be committed to getting yourself ur property back. It took me 21 months, 14 visits to the CC building, 2 meetings with judges and their advice, 2 calls with attorneys. Finally 21 months later my firearm was returned, and for sure not in the condition they received it. Numerous scratches, gauges, and a massive wear spot on the slide from a large zip tie that they run through it.

So what'd you do to get your guns taken?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm curious if you could successfully file an insurance claim if a gun is stolen, then recovered, but you can't get it released back to you.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been waiting for our friend to step on his package.
    Looks like he did. I tried to tell him that he was screwing the pooch. Guess he thought that staff was not to be paid attention to.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    I also had a gun stolen from me about two years ago.. I hadnt even thought that they might not call me immediatly after finding. Honestly i was being a MORON so i pretty much wrote that gun off as a loss and a lesson. I have the name of the officer who came out to get my story but i didnt get a case number... any ideas on who i should call or where i should inquire?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I also had a gun stolen from me about two years ago.. I hadnt even thought that they might not call me immediatly after finding. Honestly i was being a MORON so i pretty much wrote that gun off as a loss and a lesson. I have the name of the officer who came out to get my story but i didnt get a case number... any ideas on who i should call or where i should inquire?

Pm me your name and approximate date you filed the report. I'll look it up for you.

Not sure Bloomington uses the same report system, but of they do I can find it.

Top Bottom