• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wonder if there were some recent changes at Clear Channel or something. For half your show (including Sexton) to walk out (or not be renewed) at the same time... and you don't even MENTION it on-air. They finally said Bob was leaving in the last segment of his last day... they NEVER said a word about Kristi or Sexton. Has to be more going on there.

Hate to see them go the silence route... the listeners deserve more than that.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I wonder who will tell all first? Someone will say something once it's all over.

Seeing Bob get public about his displeasure with how Kristi's departure was handled is a good start. His wife Becky is very vocal right now... and they both might be joining Tony Katz on WIBC soon for an on-air interview.

Chick.... Chick's just a prick. Disliked him for years.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Seeing Bob get public about his displeasure with how Kristi's departure was handled is a good start. His wife Becky is very vocal right now... and they both might be joining Tony Katz on WIBC soon for an on-air interview.

So, GPI, I know you are close to the show, what do you foresee?

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Yes, women age too... Does this surprise you?

Just always think of her from years ago... :wwub:

hqdefault.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So, GPI, I know you are close to the show, what do you foresee?

Tough call. Becky now reporting, and confirming, that Chris Spangle (the show's web presence) is deleting things about Kristi off of the website, and from their Facebook page.

Sounds like an ugly departure... had to be a disagreement somewhere, maybe with where the show is going this year, perhaps?

Laura leaving Q95, and Gunner likely on his way out... it does sound more like a management issue with Clear Channel. Always heard some pretty nasty stories about them when I worked with Emmis.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Tough call. Becky now reporting, and confirming, that Chris Spangle (the show's web presence) is deleting things about Kristi off of the website, and from their Facebook page.

Sounds like an ugly departure... had to be a disagreement somewhere, maybe with where the show is going this year, perhaps?

Laura leaving Q95, and Gunner likely on his way out... it does sound more like a management issue with Clear Channel. Always heard some pretty nasty stories about them when I worked with Emmis.
    I can't stand gunner's over enunciated "radio voice".

ArmedNerds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2016
    Behind a keyboard
    Probably less laughing now, might actually hear what is being said (dunno if that good or bad).

Probably bad. The very few times I've heard anything on the show lately has been a shadow of it's former self. Tom's pissy attitude ruins the show, and Chick just serves to antagonize things.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Forever, Toms personal life was so private. Is Laura his wife or the new kids mama? I'm just courious.

I don't believe they are married. I know they have at least one baby together, Sally. Tom has had another one since, but I am not sure if it was with Laura or not.

Top Bottom