• oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Aren't you guys a cheery bunch?

1. Radio is brutal.

2. Creative destruction is a good thing.

3. No one on the show is going hungry.

I don't think you're getting it.
    It's that a lot of us literally grew up listening to these guys, and we know full well that all good things end, but it detracts nothing from that eventuality that it's turning out to be such an ugly, ignominious end rather than a proper graceful drawing of the curtain.
    I've still been a daily listener, at least for the hour drive time home from work each morning, but this morning was the first time I didn't have them tuned in at all, and it'll probably be that way from here on out.
    I get it that Tom can't keep his pants up long to stop having kids out of wedlock, and Chick is probably still paying spousal support of some sort or another for his three Xs, but it would have been so much better if they had all taken a final bow together and officially had the show go dark.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It's that a lot of us literally grew up listening to these guys, and we know full well that all good things end, but it detracts nothing from that eventuality that it's turning out to be such an ugly,

I won tickets to Judas Priest summer of 1983 playing name that tune with The Rev and have a signed poster from Planet Bob & Tom hanging in the library (it's a classy bachelor pad).:D Yeah, have been listening since the get go myself.

Radio destruction is never pretty. It always a drama llama fest.

It was amazing that they lasted since 1983. That is several eternities in radio.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

belushi.jpg

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Ok I'll finally jump aboard and say I think it's almost over. The show flat out sucks now. Surely a change is in the works because they have to be losing listeners like never before.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Nothing against Kristi. She's a likeable person. Aside from reading a news article on q95, I'm not sure what else she had to offer the bob & tom show. How many times I heard questions asked and her response was "I don't know, that's all the article said". Asking questions/interviewing would be the next best thing. Glad she found another outlet.

Top Bottom