Not open for further replies.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    if its ok, i'm gonna back my name off the list, but replace it with my daughter and her friend. they are both GOOD rifle shooters so dont be surprised if some of the guys get beat by girls. both will shoot 22lr and a 243. i'll still bring timer, 2 spotting scopes, a mat, and a easy up if inclimate weather. hope this is acceptable.....daryll

it is acceptable, but there is room for all 3 of you. this wont be so fast paced that you wont have time to coach. ill remove you for now but your all 3 more than welcome to shoot

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    This 6 inch target is going to kill me. I can't even see it through my stock open sights! At that range I'm aiming about 4 feet high!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    This 6 inch target is going to kill me. I can't even see it through my stock open sights! At that range I'm aiming about 4 feet high!

with a time addition for misses to boot. i think i dial 40 inchs up for a 200yd zero from a 50yd zero so 4 feet should be pretty close. id have to look at my book to be sure but 20 minutes sounds right for my rifle

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Well, put my name on the list. If I don't have surgery scheduled for before that I should be there . If they cut on my arm between now and then I'll have to back out.
    We are talking scoped rifles I hope?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    with a time addition for misses to boot. i think i dial 40 inchs up for a 200yd zero from a 50yd zero so 4 feet should be pretty close. id have to look at my book to be sure but 20 minutes sounds right for my rifle

I was just eyeballing it. Problem is when I aim that high I lose sight of the target.

I've got a couple of questions
    How many seconds per miss? How many rounds total? 3 if you are good?

Thanks again for hosting this. I'll be calling off on that Sunday so keep me posted if you end up planting. That's my weekend to work and you're a 4 hour drive from me.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I was just eyeballing it. Problem is when I aim that high I lose sight of the target.

I've got a couple of questions
    How many seconds per miss? How many rounds total? 3 if you are good?

Thanks again for hosting this. I'll be calling off on that Sunday so keep me posted if you end up planting. That's my weekend to work and you're a 4 hour drive from me.

im bounceing back and forth between 5 and 10 seconds addition, everyone will get one shot at each the pistol, rimfire, centerfire. 10 shots on each target.

if i end up planting ill know a few days in advance. chances of planting getting in the way of this shoot are very little, less than 5%. pm me your number again and ill call you if it comes up so you will have the info asap

jrainw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Morgan county
    I can't resist anymore, the caveman has talked me into it. I would love to just shoot irons across the course but I don't know if I'll be able to see the targets, I'll try to come prepared to shoot both ways. I can bring shot timer/spotting scope/ mats.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    No, Dummy!

My brother and his nephew would like to get in on this as well. I'll have him post up here but wanted to get those two spaces reserved if I could.

It'll be your brother and your nephew, not my nephew. silly:n00b:

Yup! PM sent. Patience and Faceplant are in!:draw::draw:
    Any restriction on pistol size? Smaller than a breadbox?:D

Glad you're in Jrainw. Looking forward to seeing how a Daniel Boone Trophy winner looks loosing against a couple of girls!:p:lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom