• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Another great one in the books. Thanks to all who came out. I hope you join up. As you saw, Don has a fantastic facility. A steal for what he charges.

Thanks to Beowulf for his generosity of his cool toys. There were several "full auto grins". And the place was left the cleanest of the 3 Ive been to. Awesome work guys!

And Thank AmmomanAaron for the bulk of the sight in, Warthog. He got it dialed in while I spotted. I just confirmed the initial grouping issue was an ammo issue.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some chain to replace on my gong. Y'all are hell on targets. :):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and Don approved future black powder artillery use. So next time, we need some big booms! (I'll spring for a can of powder)

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    It was a very good time. also nice to put faces with the ingo handles. My twelve year old son made the rounds and pretty much shot everything that he wanted so thanks to all of those people who allowed him to do so. also thanks beowulf for letting us shoot your HK clones that was awesome. looking forward to next time.

SEMI-AK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    My son and I had a blast. Thank you Allen and Deene for the hospitality on the AK and 300 winny and allowing the boys to play with the suppressed 10-22.
    It was a great time and we will not miss the spring shoot.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I am super bummed that I missed this. I was only working a few miles away, but what was supposed to be over by 2-2:30 lasted until 6:30... I let my significant other know that no matter what is going on for the next shoot I will not be missing it. I had my vehicle loaded with guns all day and never got to fire a shot :( I was dreaming of HK goodies too among other things last night too! Glad to hear everyone enjoyed themselves!

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Another great one in the books. Thanks to all who came out. I hope you join up. As you saw, Don has a fantastic facility. A steal for what he charges.

Thanks to Beowulf for his generosity of his cool toys. There were several "full auto grins". And the place was left the cleanest of the 3 Ive been to. Awesome work guys!

And Thank AmmomanAaron for the bulk of the sight in, Warthog. He got it dialed in while I spotted. I just confirmed the initial grouping issue was an ammo issue.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some chain to replace on my gong. Y'all are hell on targets. :):

No problem. I'm glad everyone had fun.

Now I fully expect to see a brass coehorn mortar for the next shoot!

Deene Vanmeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2016
    Plainfield
    My son and I had a blast. Thank you Allen and Deene for the hospitality on the AK and 300 winny and allowing the boys to play with the suppressed 10-22.
    I'm sure I speak for Allen also, but that is what this is all about, getting the younger generation interested in the shooting sports. I think we all had fun, and can't wait til the next one to do it again.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    OK, Thank You AmmoMan, I couldn't tell what was going on at that time, CameraMonkey was the one giving me reports so I thought it was him doing it. :thumbsup:

I really had a good time.
    I offered both of the kids some shooting but they either didn't want to shoot or shot something else. It really is about the next gen.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon

I wish I would have recorded your son shooting the 300 WM and the smile on his face. it would have made great marketing for the brake :)

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    I really needed a break from home. Thanks for the great time and a big thanks to Beowulf for the experience of a lifetime. I think this site has some of the nicest people and I am really looking forward to the next one. I think me and warthog are gonna have a nice trip in October,looking forward to seeing him again. Dan

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Still here waiting on pics and vids...

Patient.Bear_.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I didnt see many pics taken. Somebody did get video of me blowing up some rimfire tannerite. Cool stuff. about 2 cubic inches of stuff. First one left a foot diameter scorch mark in the grass. Oops. Sorry Don. From that point on Allen had the great idea to put it op on his steel target stand. Even more impressive that way. (and no more damage)

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Yeah, I didn't take any pictures or video.

I wish I did though and caught a video of Cameramonkey hitting a clay pigeon from the launcher using my Stoeger sawed off shotgun and Aguila mini-shells. That was some damn impressive shooting (or a lot of luck) hitting a clay with a 9" barrel and only a pistol grip. Either way, it was pretty cool.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Yeah, I didn't take any pictures or video.

I wish I did though and caught a video of Cameramonkey hitting a clay pigeon from the launcher using my Stoeger sawed off shotgun and Aguila mini-shells. That was some damn impressive shooting (or a lot of luck) hitting a clay with a 9" barrel and only a pistol grip. Either way, it was pretty cool.

I will vouch for this. He did hit a clay with that little coach gun.

Top Bottom