Is anyone else losing sleep because of GTA V?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm not a BIG gamer. I have maybe 3-4 games I play when I have free time (:lmfao:) and no money to do anything else productive. However, I did pick this up the other day and the story line is.....addicting. It's been the source of too much procrastination from me for the last week or so. It's like stopping a movie mid-way through and not being able to return to it for a few days.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Life is finite. Put down the video game controllers and go the heck outside or spend time with loved ones. On your deathbed you're not going to wish you'd scored just a thousand more points or finished just one more mission.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I bought a PS3 years ago thinking I would play some games. I bet I don't have 10 hours on that thing in all of those years.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Thats cool.

Is anyone using codes for the game? I admit, I tried using the lower wanted level cheat. Can't get it to work, so I gave up and have just been playing normal.

O yeaj multiplayer should be sweet....so that getse thinking....whos on ps3? We could share usernames here and link up on the multiplayer world when it opens. Mine is: sanjuanthedon

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Yeah, I spend a lot of time waiting for Rockstar to pull their heads out of their asses and release the ******* game on PC. It's the best platform for this kind of game.

Anyone play GTA IV w/ the Iron Man mod? Eh, eh...only on a PC.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Yeah, I spend a lot of time waiting for Rockstar to pull their heads out of their asses and release the ******* game on PC. It's the best platform for this kind of game.

Anyone play GTA IV w/ the Iron Man mod? Eh, eh...only on a PC.
    You enjoy waiting, I'll enjoy playing. I can't afford to keep my PC current enough to game on anyway.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

If making back your entire production cost in pre-order and then an additional $800 million on release day constitutes having one's "head in their ass", then it doesn't seem all that bad.

Top Bottom