• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I picked up a collapsable folding stock for my Mossberg HD shotgun. And since it was inspired by the INGO shotgun show and tell I also bought a INGO sticker for it.

picture.php

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I got a Raven holster for my M&P. I had to make some slight adjustments so it would work.

ETA: I should clarify my post.

My M&P has an RMR on it, so the holster needed some slight adjustments for a perfect fit. Tom offered to do it for me, but I didn't want to wait...

Last edited:

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'll post pics later, but I picked up a hex receiver Mosin, 200 7.62's, and plenty of other ammo. definitely a good trip. nice show today.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    i picked up a M1 carbine that i was told i sounded like a giddy school girl about. with a 1,106,*** serial number winchester reciever which would make it roughly a 1943 i believe. an 11/42 inland barrel that measured 0 on my cmp guage and it sill had cosmoline in all the bolts and inside all the nooks and crannys. RIA stock with EB under it. as far as it looks to me this gun has not been fired since rebuilt. the way it was told to me (if its true) this gun was on consignment buy the sellers really old friend and it was in his friends collection. he even let me strip it apart before i bought it to make sure there were absolutely no import marks. and thank god there was none. all in all its been a great day!!!
    016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

not the best pictures but you get the point.

Last edited:

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    was able to get steel ak47 magazines for 13 bucks, a good deal on hornady tap ammo and a new muzzle flash for my ak.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I didn't get anything too exciting (nothing pic-worthy). Got some 7.65x53 Argentine and .303 British ammo, couple of ammo cans and a brass cleaning patch holder that I'd been looking for for a long time. I spent most of my budget at Bradis! :): Did get some research done on what I'm going to need for reloading though.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    thanks guys. i was going to buy my wife an m&p 15-22 in pink camo but when we found the carbine she insisted that i get it. now i need to figure out a way to get her the 15-22 for being such a good sport about it. (im a lucky guy):):

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Picked up lots of ammo. The yellow ammo sign in the northwest corner has the best deals and is willing to deal for cash. (There are 2 yellow ammo signs. The one with the woman in it has decent prices but they won't really deal and they charge sales tax.) No sales tax or credit card surcharge either. Plus they let me use their 2 wheeler to take it out to the truck! Picked up 1,000 9mm, 2,000 .22 LR and 1,000 .223. $575 out the door.
    Also picked up a lot of odds and ends, some mags and dremel bits. Going back to Bradis on the way to work to get a couple of things that the 1500 didn't have or were too expensive.
    For people who don't like the $10 admission buy a 3 day pass for $15 and sell the Saturday and Sunday pass to someone for $5 each. Then it's only $5 to get in. I'll pay the $5 to have someone watch my truck instead of parking on a side street where it's easily available to miscreants.

jhaynes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2012
    Central Indiana
    Nice buy Paintman. But, you sound like me with the"giddy school girl" part. You keep buying cool stuff like that and that car underneath it will never get done.:)

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    Nice buy Paintman. But, you sound like me with the"giddy school girl" part. You keep buying cool stuff like that and that car underneath it will never get done.:)

bad thing is the car isnt mine. its my pastors car that i am redoing for him. . wish i had a car like that to go with my new gun! sadly i just work on others cars to support my gun habbit.....o yea and my family:laugh:

Obiward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Fortville
    I saw a guy get a case of asphalt burn to his head and a set of IPD bracelets when he tried to steal a revolver from the Indiana Gun Club table.

Top Bottom