• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I stopped by the INGO both and got the best deal of the day. 2 INGO stickers for vehicles for $2! Can't beat that... now if I can just figure out where I put them.....

I stopped by the Indy Trading Post (I think, it was the booth in the back left corner) and picked up a DTI stripped lower for $99 out the door. I was shocked at that price. I figured he would be charging me tax and what not, I giggled when he gave me my buck back. Unfortunately, that was why I was going to Bradis, so that saved me even more money/time.

I also picked up some reloading stuff, powder trickler and a set of 5.56 Lee dies....

Was fun.... I zipped through it all in about 2.5 hours.... very crowded and very packed.

-JD-

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    500 rounds of 9mm and 45 acp, Taurus TCP, 2 speed loaders for my revolver and a pocket holster for it as well.

Didn't have a plan to buy another knife from Knife Lady, but that will be in the works here shortly after I decide if I want to keep or sell my current one. I am leaning on keeping it.

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I also got some stuff from our knife lady. A set of 3 throwing knives for a friend. Reall nice lady. A gentelman with the blue pistols selling crimson trace found me. Finally got one for $40 under everywhere I've ever seem for my M&P. Got some more veggie BBQ MRE's, a new TEAM INGO shirt, another steel target from bobcat and a random hug and phone # from a VERY pretty lady.. I'd say UPGRADE!!!

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Worked the Mourdock Booth on Friday and picked up some fresh corn cob media, 140 rnds of Turk 8mm, and finally picked up to 8 inch round Bobcat Steel targets. Had to go to a funeral on Saturday so could not make down to Bradis! :(

Boomhower

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011

Picked up an 880 round case of 7.62x54R and then on the way out I picked up a t-shirt from the INGO booth. Lovemywoods was even nice enough to wheel my ammo out to my car for me with his dolly. :yesway:

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Friday,at the 1500,I bought a NICE upper(and 5 10rd mags) for my AR-15--------chambered in"243 WSSM",and 60 rds of ammo 55grNosler+45gr H-4895=4000fps

P.S. has anyone tried the new CFE223?--impressions?

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Didn't make the show I was going to see a co worker who works for a LGS at the 1500, and he said they had a Glock-30 SF w/NS used as new on their table. BUT................I got off friday at 12:30 from work, didnt want to wait in line for the 2 PM opening, went home and took a nap, woke around 4PM, got in car and headed out onto the highway down I-69s, little birdie told me to call and see if the G-30SF was still on their table. NOPE SOLD, "snooze you loose", I turned around and went back home.:(

Woke up saturday and lo and behold in the INGO Handguns for sale forum, a Glock-30SF, as new with NS, same price as the one sold at the show, no tax, no parking and/or show fee...winner/winner/chicken dinner:rockwoot:

Bad news is I am now in Wyoming for two weeks while its sits back home in the safe.:dunno::ingo::patriot:

Last edited:

Timmyg1298

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    New Conceal holster

I bought a new conceal holster that reminded me of the "Schtiky". There is no clip or strap; we'll see.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Lovemywoods was even nice enough to wheel my ammo out to my car for me with his dolly. :yesway:

That's impossible. Everyone knows that Mods are power-hungry kids that sit behind a keyboard and get their jollies by enforcing the site rules with an iron ban hammer.

Or maybe they're just helpful people.

:dunno:

:D

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    1000 rounds of .22
    500 rounds of 17hmr
    6lbs of meat from Zicks
    5/8" crush washer
    CR123 batteries
    5 tables for the next show

And for those of you who like to complain about the price of admission, vendor prices for tables went up 11% for the next show. :noway:
    Looks like we will eat this next increase.:ingo:

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    And for those of you who like to complain about the price of admission, vendor prices for tables went up 11% for the next show. :noway:

I missed the March show but I thought the show in Jan was only $9 to get in?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    1000 rounds of .22
    500 rounds of 17hmr
    6lbs of meat from Zicks
    5/8" crush washer
    CR123 batteries
    5 tables for the next show

Rumor has it that you got yourself a nice suppressor really really cheap. :D

As far as the 11% increase for dealer/vendor tables....that sucked, but I still can't afford not to do this show.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    I got:
    Pepper spray
    Sight for my shotgun
    little travel scissors
    Ammo for my AK
    A cut finger from the Tomahawk
    I picked up a sinus infection as well

Tyler got:
    MultiCam pants
    Toma-hawk
    Flash light (since we don't already have a billion)
    fudge

Lexie:
    kangaroo jerky
    Laser pointer

Do you think Tyler got me enough Pepper spray from Tactical Shotgun? :):

IMG_20120604_212431.jpg

Top Bottom