• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    Finally picked up a Mosin Nagant 91/30, all matching serial #'s, hex receiver and near flawless stock. Also grabbed a box of Hornady TAP .40 S&W 180gr JHP. Gotta resist the urge to dip into my SD rounds after burning through all the cheap stuff. :D

Last edited:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    ...and bought a bunch of Winchester 9mm (what a deal).

Pray tell? For a killer deal on 9mm I may get up tomorrow and go...that is the cartridge that has been hardest for me to justify loading lately. Also looking for a case or two of .223/5.56, but it sounds like the prices on it were just "meh".

Interested in more details about the fool trying to steal a revolver though. Did he just walk up and try to palm it or something???

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I can't show it, but I got a yummy oatmeal/marshmallow snack thing that HotPockets made when I visited the INGO booth. It was excellent, thanks to lovemywoods for his generosity! :D

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    i didnt get to see the whole thing but i did get to see his new jewlery being put on and was standing there when they took him back to the booth to match the serial number from the gun to the box at the booth. still denying it the whole time and saying they just grabbed him for no reason and thats why he ran. :scratch: not sure what the idiot was thinking

Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    Finally picked up a Mosin Nagant 91/30, all matching serial #'s, hex receiver and near flawless stock. Also grabbed a box of Hornady TAP .40 S&W 180gr JHP. Gotta resist the urge to dip into my SD rounds after burning through all the cheap stuff. :p

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Got a Vortex scope and rings from Alan and some ammo, goin back tomorrow to hopefully get some patches and a new light. and meet up with Tyler to get my blade sharpened

Hoosierdaddy74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Westside indpls
    Went today and was really unhappy with prices at first then I started thinking maybe we are just REALLY lucky to have amazing local gun shops like Braidis\Plainfield shooting Supplies\Fort Liberty who's prices are great everyday!!! I picked up Ruger 10\22 from Fort Liberty at the show for a great price then hit up bradis for some magpul AR candy and ammo...:rockwoot:
    Ruger10-226-2-12.jpg

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I picked up a versatile IWB leather holster which will fit my bigger guns and my SP101, a 19 round magazine for my Taurus PT58, a toothbrush like brush for cleaning the guns, two boxes of 38 special factory reloads, a box of 7.62 X 25 and a box of Nagant pistol ammo.

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Only buys of the day was an INGO shirt and a Mountain Dew.

Tyler touched up my Lionsteel that I was carrying though and gave it a hair popping edge. Thanks for that, Tyler!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I found some 458 socom brass hiding in a little cubby hole and picked up a LNIB FM Detective hi power clone. I sold one and always wished I hadn't, so I am happy to find this one.

It was a good time overall

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    tIyhW.jpg

I picked up the orange Izula and Benchmade Mini-barrage from the Knife Lady and Brad, and a friend I brought bought the Laser Strike from the Knife Lady as well. Awesome people to deal with!

Also, am I the only one who *loves* when it's in that building? I actually feel like I can breath in there.

Looks a lot like my haul: Laser Strike and Esee 5 from Knife lady, mini griptilian and the benchmade harley davidson knife from Brad. Too bad I already told my brother I bought him a knife, the HD, cause now I kinda want to keep it...

And I found out buying knives is an easy way to keep the wife happy, she hates it when I buy more guns...:
    "What guns did you buy this time?"
    "No guns today..."
    "What else did you buy"
    "Oh, just a couple knives, and one can be a Christmas present!"
    "That's nice. What do you want for lunch?"
    :D

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    2 paracord bracelets and that was it. I debated the ammo, as the one place had a nice deal on 9mm, but after parking in BFE, the thought of carrying 1000 or more rounds that far didn't make me want to deal with it. There were some good deals, a couple of vendors had great deals on some things. Everything else was a bit high. My buddy bought a XD for a decent price.
    I checked out all the Mosin's and didn't see any that really were to great, so I passed (already have a few of them though) Saw a nice springfield trap door that kept saying "buy me" but I couldn't do it....

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Were there any people selling used or older casting equipment? I have just about had it with gunshows, only people there anymore are dealers. The old guy selling off his accumulation of gun stuff at a table has been priced out of gunshows anymore. That and the internet I guess.

I could buy that stuff on the net, but I would like a chance to look at some of the older molds personally, touchem smellem tastem kinda thing. Ask the original owner questions about how they dropped, how they shot, best alloy to use with a particular one ect. I am just getting started casting and dont know enough to buy some things blind over the internet.

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    I got a Cold Steel Trailhawk from Knife Lady. Some 7.62x39 ammo, emergency rations, and a new INGO t-shirt.

And 2 ak mags, almost forgot.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom