bf603227.jpg

HotPocket at the INGO booth!:)

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Picked up lots of ammo. The yellow ammo sign in the northwest corner has the best deals and is willing to deal for cash. (There are 2 yellow ammo signs. The one with the woman in it has decent prices but they won't really deal and they charge sales tax.) No sales tax or credit card surcharge either. Plus they let me use their 2 wheeler to take it out to the truck! Picked up 1,000 9mm, 2,000 .22 LR and 1,000 .223. $575 out the door.
    Also picked up a lot of odds and ends, some mags and dremel bits. Going back to Bradis on the way to work to get a couple of things that the 1500 didn't have or were too expensive.
    For people who don't like the $10 admission buy a 3 day pass for $15 and sell the Saturday and Sunday pass to someone for $5 each. Then it's only $5 to get in. I'll pay the $5 to have someone watch my truck instead of parking on a side street where it's easily available to miscreants.

The yellow sign ammo people have given me deals but only if paying cash and buying multiple boxes, said they would eat the tax. I was looking for some ammo last time that they had for X and after looking around for a while found a dealer with one box left that was about 8 bucks cheaper opposite end of the building. I tend to hit the ammo people first to see the price and go back if I can't find it cheaper.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Well, cannot show I what I got as I do not technically have it yet. I placed an order with Jeff from Johnson Safe... my new investment will be with me in 4-6 weeks!!

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    IMG_20120602_142818.jpg

I found all that I was looking for. New S&W 642 no lock, couple quick strips, and a Laser Strike from Knife Lady.

I did get a couple of velcro patches but one is a NSFW but funny.

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    I sold my unfired Sig P290 and bought what I should have at the last show, a Walther PPS. I'm very happy.
    500 rds of 9mm ammo, a Mec-Gar 18 round magazine for my SIG226, and a holster for the new PPS also came home with me.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I picked up a Ka-Bar Knife from our Knife Lady and eight boxes of Hornady Ammo: 7.62x39, .223 Rem, .40 cal S&W and .45 Colt.

Oh, and one walking stick, ie a shillelagh made out of some very strong man-made material. I wouldn't want to get hit with it. No Sir. Not even on lick.

Vv

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    I saw a guy get a case of asphalt burn to his head and a set of IPD bracelets when he tried to steal a revolver from the Indiana Gun Club table.

I like the announcement they made about that.

Found what I though to be a decent deal on a new wood stock 10/22, some AR mags, the clip I needed for my Urban Assault sling to do quick single to two point, ammo and some buckles for paracord. Also talked to Jeff, just not ready yet as some people owe me some money and cash-flow out has been pretty heavy lately.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I got to meet fellow INGOers and got an INGO deal on a new Spyderco after I told them a joke about rhino.

Got work done on some ARs, picked up odds and ends and bought a bunch of Winchester 9mm (what a deal).

Did not sell the two pistols that I had for sale. There will be other shows.

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    tIyhW.jpg

I picked up the orange Izula and Benchmade Mini-barrage from the Knife Lady and Brad, and a friend I brought bought the Laser Strike from the Knife Lady as well. Awesome people to deal with!

Also, am I the only one who *loves* when it's in that building? I actually feel like I can breath in there.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    1500 Loot

Found just about everything I went for, the budget was restrictive this time around. But I got:
    -QD Rail Mount Sling Adapter
    -Slotted Buttplate sling mount
    -Vickers Blue Force 2 point sling from the boys over at Raven Concealment.
    -Got an awesome deal on a ZT300 folder from Tyler, and bonus that it had already been Tyler-ized, plus from him picked up a BOC Strop Block to keep the edges going between sharpenings, and got my Kershaw worked on by him. Thanks Tyler!

And the best thing all day, I got to meet Lovemywoods and Roadie (well I am pretty sure he said Roadie, sorry it may have been Rookie, but I am 95% it was Roadie)! It was great to meet them guys and get a new "As Seen on INGO" Patch for the hat.

picture.php

All in all it was a good day, got to see some cool guns, and meet/talk to some great people.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    i picked up a M1 carbine that i was told i sounded like a giddy school girl about. with a 1,106,*** serial number winchester reciever which would make it roughly a 1943 i believe. an 11/42 inland barrel that measured 0 on my cmp guage and it sill had cosmoline in all the bolts and inside all the nooks and crannys. RIA stock with EB under it. as far as it looks to me this gun has not been fired since rebuilt. the way it was told to me (if its true) this gun was on consignment buy the sellers really old friend and it was in his friends collection. he even let me strip it apart before i bought it to make sure there were absolutely no import marks. and thank god there was none. paid $650 and i have been smiling ear to ear since. all in all its been a great day!!!
    not the best pictures but you get the point.

For 650 I would have sprung on that.. you can probably flip it for more then that on the CMP forum.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    Got a Great deal on a Vang Comp Ghost ring rear sight and an XS tritium front sight as well as a Mesa Tactical Telescoping stock adapter all for an 870.$160 for everything! Also found a pre-70 series commander in .45 that I picked up for $650. It is starting to show a very small amound of pitting, but I feel like I saved it. All in All a good day.

Top Bottom