• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I was sitting in the big blue chair and I shoot a Taurus PT92 most of the time. They look just like a Beretta.

Santi, the old dude to my right shoots a really slick looking black Beretta 92fs.

There is a blond kid that shoots a Beretta Inox occasionally but he wasn't there.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I was sitting in the big blue chair and I shoot a Taurus PT92 most of the time. They look just like a Beretta.

Santi, the old dude to my right shoots a really slick looking black Beretta 92fs.

There is a blond kid that shoots a Beretta Inox occasionally but he wasn't there.

Ha! Got it! Big blue chair, can recite the speed of sound on demand, brown hair.
    In my defense, Don that shoots with Eadens looks more like a Ben than a Don and one of the guys he shoots me normally calls me Larry so it is all good.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Bow before my awesome might!!! Mwahahahaha!

Just got back home. Mudcat was there too.

Excellent! Red Brush IDPA won't know what to do with all the SOs there are to choose from!

Maybe like 13-14 folks in total, 4-5 RB members?
    Still think we need Tee shirts.

You were there? Which one were you?

The pretty one with less than insightful questions and complaints of gas pains. Sat next to Ben fairly near the door.

I'm thinking you were sitting sorta behind mudcat?

Did I mention I fought gas pains for about 3 hours? I deserve a medal!!

Oh ok! Lol!

I AM Ben...

Ok, then who is the guy I was thinking of, shoots a Berreta sometimes and shoots it well?

Ha! Got it! Big blue chair, can recite the speed of sound on demand, brown hair.
    In my defense, Don that shoots with Eadens looks more like a Ben than a Don and one of the guys he shoots me normally calls me Larry so it is all good.

Wow! Second only to the epic "ATM got shot thread", I believe this is funniest sequence of posts I have read on INGO:laugh:

Looks like we've got a good crop of new SOs! I don't know what this will mean for my squadding placements.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

That's me! LOL! I remember that bet, something to the order of "I bet you $1000 it takes 1 second per mile between the flash of lightning and the crack of thunder." :D

Wow! Second only to the epic "ATM got shot thread", I believe this is funniest sequence of posts I have read on INGO:laugh:

Looks like we've got a good crop of new SOs! I don't know what this will mean for my squadding placements.

Oh man, that ATM was shot thread was hilarious!

(You might want to stick with my squad unless you want hungry new SO's trying to stick you with all of your procedurals and FTDR's from your equipment) :laugh:

I'm not saying your name came up at all but... :):

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    That's me! LOL! I remember that bet, something to the order of "I bet you $1000 it takes 1 second per mile between the flash of lightning and the crack of thunder." :D

Oh man, that ATM was shot thread was hilarious!

(You might want to stick with my squad unless you want hungry new SO's trying to stick you with all of your procedurals and FTDR's from your equipment) :laugh:

I'm not saying your name came up at all but... :):

LOL! :laugh:

Top Bottom