• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "The future of our democracy is at stake," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said of replacing Kennedy.
    "We're looking at a destruction of the Constitution of the United States," if Trump gets to appoint another conservative to the Supreme Court, Sen. Kamala Harris, a Democrat from California, said on MSNBC.

I laughed so hard when I read the last I had to wipe spit off my screen,

Yup.
    They dislike anyone that says they'll follow the Constitution, and that it's the Legislature's job to write law.
    Then, talk about an opponent destroying the same.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Hey, Nancy? Elections have consequences. If you want to save the democratic party (hint: you are not, and have never been, in charge of democracy, queen of the democracy fairies or even au pair of democracy), don't support criminals and blue meanies like Hillary Clinton in the future.

This is your first warning.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Hey, Nancy? Elections have consequences. If you want to save the democratic party (hint: you are not, and have never been, in charge of democracy, queen of the democracy fairies or even au pair of democracy), don't support criminals and blue meanies like Hillary Clinton in the future.

Hahahahaha! But she is the HILARY! Hilary the Hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    You've come far, pilgram. Were it worth it?

Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I noticed that no libtards offered to donate their brains to RBG. Oh yeah,has Sen.K.Harris ever payed her IRS bills yet? I seen that Stacy I am not a Abrams tank also owed the IRS quite a bit of money too.Trust them with money? I don't think so.I approve this thread jack.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    "The future of our democracy is at stake," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said of replacing Kennedy.
    "We're looking at a destruction of the Constitution of the United States," if Trump gets to appoint another conservative to the Supreme Court, Sen. Kamala Harris, a Democrat from California, said on MSNBC.

I laughed so hard when I read the last I had to wipe spit off my screen,
    Oh good grief. Trump's next SCOTUS pick will destroy the Constitution? They can't be serious. Since when are they so concerned about the Constitution?:facepalm:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If you believe in judicial activism, you have to believe that NO Supreme Court Justice could “destroy the Constitution” because whatever the Justices say the constitution is, it is.

To believe that it could be destroyed, you would have to believe that the Constitution is someithing with an objectively verifiable meaning, capable of being misinterpreted.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Justice Ginsburg underwent surgery for a pulmonary lobectomy today. Statement from the Public Information Office:

Du9OfynXQAA0VAK.jpg:large

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I wish her all the best. I agree with her perspective on some issues, disagree on others. But whatever we may disagree on will not deter me from hoping she does well.

Doug

Top Bottom