• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Snoke didn't project himself, but rather 2 separate people on different parts of the galaxy, one of which (Rey) who he didn't know exactly where she was. The connect was so strong that not only could they "see" each other, but they could also sense each other's feelings, and actually appear to touch. That makes Luke's projection seem like a weak parlor trick, IMO.

I didn't say Snoke projected himself :dunno: And Luke didnt make Leo's feel him? I mean he physically touched her. And Kylo certainly felt him. That was no trick. He was working on them in a very real way.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Snoke could see everything in Ren's mind. He didn't need to know who Ray was.

I never paid much attention during the prequels but I always wondered how Obi-Wan never knew who r2d2 was in a new hope.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I never paid much attention during the prequels but I always wondered how Obi-Wan never knew who r2d2 was in a new hope.
    That was a big plot hole created by the prequels. Lucus wanted the droids to be a pat of all the movies so he wrote it that way, even though ANH made it unlikely.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

"Who" or "where?" Rey was on Luke's island, which Snoke obviously had no idea where that was.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Luke had removed himself from the force.

Rey and Ren connected after Snoke was gone too. Just admit it, they're in love. They have been since the first lightsaber battle.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Luke had removed himself from the force.

Rey and Ren connected after Snoke was gone too. Just admit it, they're in love. They have been since the first lightsaber battle.

Over the course of about 2 weeks... after seeing him murder fathers-figure Han Solo, almost cutting her best friend in half, and having a hand in murdering billions. Seems like the stuff lasting relationships are built.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Over the course of about 2 weeks... after seeing him murder fathers-figure Han Solo, almost cutting her best friend in half, and having a hand in murdering billions. Seems like the stuff lasting relationships are built.

Well look at joker and his girl?
    That is the most toxic relationship ever and they are still together.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    One other thing, and I don't believe I'm going to say this, but the Falcon needs to be retired. It was considered "old" in ANH, and at the time of the start of TFA is model that's about 100 years old. It's insane that this ship is still able to run.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    One other thing, and I don't believe I'm going to say this, but the Falcon needs to be retired. It was considered "old" in ANH, and at the time of the start of TFA is model that's about 100 years old. It's insane that this ship is still able to run.

There aren't a lot of washboard roads to wear out the suspension in space.

Top Bottom