• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Agreed. Been through Taser training multiple times with others doing the same. The effects stop when the energizing ceases, and it doesn't 'pick ya up and throw ya against a wall', regardless of size.

Age has nothing to do with it. The Taser doesn't know how old the person is. It's not 'good' or 'evil', any more than a television. It's an electronic device, period.

It appears 'Mommy' wants that :spend:

After reading multiple 'reports' (and that's using the term generously with PSUSA!) from Police State USA and fact-checking those 'reports', one is forced to the conclusion that PSUSA is little more than conspiracy theory garbage. :tinfoil:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You can get about 15A at a standard lighting outlet and 20A through an appliance outlet....but you would never get that flow through the human body. It's a lousy conductor.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I'd love to see someone thrown against a wall with a taser all i do is drop like a sack of taters. Now pepper spray makes you voluntarily throw yourself against a wall in an attempt to knock yourself unconscious.

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    ModernGunner said:
    After reading multiple 'reports' (and that's using the term generously with PSUSA!) from Police State USA and fact-checking those 'reports', one is forced to the conclusion that PSUSA is little more than conspiracy theory garbage.

I've not seen anything written there that wasn't factual.

Care to give an example?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Its really really hard to kill yourself with a knife, especially when there are emergency personnel a few feet away.

Contain her, continue talking to her.

Bribe her with ice cream.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Do you really need someone to tell you what all the options are for dealing with an 8-year-old girl?

Are you a parent?

I dont need someone else to tell me how to deal with an 8 year old girl, however I would like to hear what options you think the officers had available to them.

I am a parent, but shes only 4 weeks old. Not 8 years.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Presentation my friend Presentation.

He said he fact-checked and reached his conclusion. I'm curious to hear which facts were incorrect.

A report of someone's statement can be factual, even if the statement itself isn't. Readers can draw their own conclusions about the accuracy of said statements, as with any form of journalism.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Really easy to find better solutions when you weren't there.
    I wouldn't care if the tasing were a last resort option. Pretty sure it wasn't.

I dont need someone else to tell me how to deal with an 8 year old girl, however I would like to hear what options you think the officers had available to them.

I am a parent, but shes only 4 weeks old. Not 8 years.
    Anything but the taser and the firearm, for starters.

I can handle my 8 year old son and there's far less disparity of size and force between us than there was between this girl and the FOUR grown men who responded.

Here's a question: would the officers have tased their own children for the same behavior?

Top Bottom