• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Office Max in Carmel on US 31 at 146th street. Pink paper is close and they will copy and then cut out the permit and laminate as many as you wish. Don't forget to sign them!:D

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    You guys are going to a lot of trouble and expense for nothing. My H.P. Photosmart printer makes a perfect pink copy on white paper. Hasn't anyone ever tried it?

No, I have never tried your HP Photosmart printer.:):

I go to my basement and use my own copier. Can we add mainjet's basement copier to the list?

I would think just about everyone knows someone with a copier either at work or at home these days. I guess maybe I am wrong.? Probably so. Dang it I am always WRONG!

I don't see the big deal on the pink paper now anyway. I do have mine copied on pink but you don't technically even have to have your license on you now. As long as you can prove to a LEO through your personal info- Name, DOB, SS number they can easily find out if you have a valid LTCH. or you could have a copy on white paper, or a picture on your phone. It won't be hard for them to see you have a valid LTCH.

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    Evansville seems to be a little out of the loop, anyone down here have any insight?

I just went to FedEx on Green River and they told me they did not have pink paper. He started with "first of all, we don't have that color of paper" so I got the feeling there was going to be an issue even if they did.

I then went down to Staples on Lloyd and they were as nice as they could be. She knew exactly what I wanted and told me they had the "exact paper" and asked if I need them laminated. I have a laminator so I just got three copies for a whopping 32 cents.

outnumbered

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Office Max in Michigan City worked for me...didn't have exact pink but put the time in to fit 12 copies on one sheet and fit same 12 into heavy duty laminate...less than $3 out the door! And trimmed them all too!

LonSch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Valparaiso
    If anyone wants a high res scan(1200dpi) to keep on their computer for future copies. I can do it for free. Either jpeg or PDF. Takes about 8 minutes. I'm in NWI. Pm me.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    Staples in Warsaw will not do them. The girl said they couldn't do it because the state charges $20 to get a replacement. Really? That was her reasoning? I told her other places will do it. She said it was a Staples policy. Hmm.

There are at least 9 Staples in this thread, last I counted, that will copy them.

Oh well. My wife surprised me with a laminator. I guess I'll do them myself.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Question. What if I already signed and laminated mine, can I still get copies made and trace over the signature or am I SOL?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Question. What if I already signed and laminated mine, can I still get copies made and trace over the signature or am I SOL?

Any copy will do, signed or not, only the number really matters since the code no longer requires that the actual license be carried with you.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Postnet in greenfield is definitely pro-2A.
    I was informed of that as the man working there made a copy
    and laminated both my original and the copy after I'd signed them.
    he said he used "lifetime" laminate (double layered or something).
    :cool:

GCA321321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Staples at 6101 N Keystone Ave in the Glendale shopping center next to Target agreed to make the copies. I was originally told no and had to have a conversation with the manager...but they did eventually make it happen.

apbarnar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Anyone know if any place does the thick lamination like the old driver's licenses used to be way back like in the 90's? The ones that are too stiff to bend. Even a triple layered standard laminate doesn't compare.

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    Officemax in Greenwood. They will copy and laminate ( but not on pink paper). They will sell you the pink paper and you can self service copy. Then they will laminate. Under 2 dollars for 2

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    No, but see my post above. Office Depot next to Best Buy in Avon. 2A friendly. They even have the pink paper and will copy and laminate for you. Cheep too.

I'm really glad you got your ticket. :thumbsup:

I went there around 8pm today. They were really nice and friendly about it. The woman behind the counter said "yeah even though it's illegal everyone does it anyway" I just said "oh, yeah..." Other than that it was quick and easy.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I went there around 8pm today. They were really nice and friendly about it. The woman behind the counter said "yeah even though it's illegal everyone does it anyway" I just said "oh, yeah..." Other than that it was quick and easy.

that's the problem with these people at the places that won't copy LTCH...
    they're misinformed and ignorant of the law. it's not illegal to copy it.

Top Bottom