• ...and so much more!
  • CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Build complete...
    A little boy is going to be happy come christmas morning...

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

That's pretty sweet business right there! I would say you are correct with your assumption and he will be a very happy young man!

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Boring ol' Remington 742 with Redfield Tracker 3-9X, .30-06. Took off Redfield base and ext ring, scope was still too far fwd (and high). Slapped on a Weaver base, cut a new slot behind forward one, Burris Zee rings (low). Sits good now, needs minor comb raise (get a pad). Sling is Bianchi Double Suede Cobra I've had since '76. Got the rig last week. Might put on synth and camo it. Oh yeah, the rear sight top is from my old 660 .222, had it stashed. Traded that gun off in '78 LOL.

picture.php

brentlh

Marksman
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    May 11, 2012
    Muncie
    My new addition. I just picked up a Marlin 336W today and I love it. Until yesterday I owned an AR-15 and 2 9mm handguns. I have wanted a lever action for awhile and finally decided now was a good time to get one. I read reviews as I always do and read some pretty bad things about the Marlins being sold today. I went ahead and got one from my local WM and couldn't be happier with it. I put a box of ammo through it and the only thing I don't like about it is that loading the magazine tube is a little difficult.

IMAG0399_zpsdb1fbb83.jpg

Last edited:

LaDuke

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    SCAR 16 SBR.

Removed factory front and rear irons and added Troy micros. Currently has a Magpul Miad and a YHM QD FH. On the way are Branham rails and a VLTOR handguard. I'll keep whichever i like better.
    SCARHDR2.jpg
    Man that thing looks nice.

Top Bottom