Man Curb Stomps Moveon.org woman and dewigs her at Rand Paul event.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I guess some people would just rather stand back & allow a badly disguised loon to shove their way past security in order to run up on a politician.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Now, see, you are once again being deliberately dishonest. Lots of people debate with me. However, one must have some idea of what they are talking about in order to do so. People with no experience with personal protection are talking out their ass, pure and simple, and they cannot debate. They can surely share their ignorant and uninformed opinions, spout their nonsense to their heart's content. But they cannot debate.

LOL,

When did you debate me? You posted things you called "facts" when I questioned them you made statements basically saying if people really were honest or truthful then they would feel X. Your opinions were all that, opinions and when talking to me all your facts were perceptions of fact not fact. You then called me dishonest, and that I lacked character never once truly talking about any of the points made without insulting... no sir truly you make ad hominem attacks, straw man arguments, and so far from what I have read are incapable of truly having a debate at least in the true definition of the word without being insulting and simply sticking with the facts. So since you communicate one way I can talk your language if need be. However if you would like to truly start a debate on a topic involving politics.. why step up to the plate! I agree with some of the things you do like small govt and the right to bear arms. Some subjects that we may disagree on could be the following.

1. Roll of religion in govt.
    2. Any form of family value politics such as DADT, DOMA, etc etc.
    3. Separation of church and state.

As you can see I am a big believer in individual freedoms, and small govt and HATE when people put their beliefs on others. So you can say I am some what progressive on social politics and conservative in just about every other way.

You pick it, and ill debate it... if you can do so without making it seem that the people you disagree with are dumb for having a different opinion (like claiming libtard status etc).

Thanks,
    Matthew

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom