Man Curb Stomps Moveon.org woman and dewigs her at Rand Paul event.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    It looked like a punitive stomp rather than an attempt to hold her down. Not the worst case of assault in history, but excessive none the less.

I don't think the guy's a criminal, just a jerk, and bad for his cause.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    one can hid a gun.. or acid, or knife..
    she was acting suspicious, the cops refused to check her out, then she made a sudden move towards the canidate...
    do you have to wait for injury before you act?

this is America. so yes, we do.
    UNTIL A CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED, NO CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED.
    'prevention' of crime is a VERY dangerous road to travel down, and we're already trudging along that same path.

it's bad enough that janet neapolitanicecream has the DHS looking for 'precriminal information', now we've got yokels on here who should know better asserting some punk's right to do grievous bodily harm to a wacko liberal chick? something is askew here, folks. something ain't right about this whole mish mash of :BS: and it isn't the obnoxious stupid little dainty libtard college girl who tried to harass a political candidate.

it's our ability to harass our public officials that keeps us free, just to remind the chuckleheads who were trying to defend grave assault against a woman in a public space exercising what are, or at least SHOULD BE, her God given rights..

if you agree that she should have her head stepped on, for whatever reason, then YOU are the enemy. YOU are the destroyer of liberty and freedom in this country. YOU are the reason that jackboots will be able to take foothold here. 'WELL, ALL THOSE PEOPLE ON TV GETTING THEIR FACES STOMPED, THEY MUST DESERVE IT, WHY ELSE WOULD THEY BE GETTING THEIR FACES STOMPED'

makes me sick. anyhow, yall say what you want. but i know better.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    'prevention' of crime is a VERY dangerous road to travel down, and we're already trudging along that same path.

it's bad enough that janet neapolitanicecream has the DHS looking for 'precriminal information', now we've got yokels on here who should know better asserting some punk's right to do grievous bodily harm to a wacko liberal chick? something is askew here, folks. something ain't right about this whole mish mash of :BS: and it isn't the obnoxious stupid little dainty libtard college girl who tried to harass a political candidate.

it's our ability to harass our public officials that keeps us free, just to remind the chuckleheads who were trying to defend grave assault against a woman in a public space exercising what are, or at least SHOULD BE, her God given rights..

if you agree that she should have her head stepped on, for whatever reason, then YOU are the enemy. YOU are the destroyer of liberty and freedom in this country. YOU are the reason that jackboots will be able to take foothold here. 'WELL, ALL THOSE PEOPLE ON TV GETTING THEIR FACES STOMPED, THEY MUST DESERVE IT, WHY ELSE WOULD THEY BE GETTING THEIR FACES STOMPED'

makes me sick. anyhow, yall say what you want. but i know better.

+1

All I can say is, if it was my sister, my wacko liberal off the hook sister, I would still be pretty ticked off she wasnt treated with the respect due ANY woman.

There was a better way to handle that situation, of course 20/20 hindsight, but I think I would be able to restrain a girl with ease.

In fact, I know I can. Wait.. does that sound creepy? :n00b:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    +1

All I can say is, if it was my sister, my wacko liberal off the hook sister, I would still be pretty ticked off she wasnt treated with the respect due ANY woman.

There was a better way to handle that situation, of course 20/20 hindsight, but I think I would be able to restrain a girl with ease.

It didn't until that last sentence.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

quote]

This is a stupid statement on the face of it, Vasili. If prevention of crime is so dangerous, WHY DO WE WANT TO GO AROUND WITH GUNS ON OUR PERSONS????? What good is it to wait until after you or someone else has been harmed before you act? You may as well rely on the police for protection!

I understand the point you seem to be trying to make, but I still don't agree with you; you're reacting with 20/20 hindsight instead of putting yourself in the shoes of those who were there.

While the video clip I saw on TV may have been edited, I saw a woman struggling hard with two men and I saw one man holding her and another man with his foot on her shoulder, not her head. I don't know what you guys saw. I also didn't see anything that looked like a "stomp".

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    +1

Anybody who thinks they can restrain a girl with ease just because it's a girl is ignorant, and shows they haven't got a clue as to what reality is.

Used to have a job working with troubled teen girls that occasionally involved having to restrain them. Couldn't clobber them, just restrain them. It often took four adults to do so, and I have scars up and down my arm as a little present from one of them that decided to EAT my arm.

Now, I know some of the internet know it alls out there, super duper tough men that they are, will now tell us how they could have done it all by themselves. Those people are idiots, and talking out their asses.

right winger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Hymera
    1.) the words "stomped on" & "stepped on" are not interchangeable IMHO.
    2.) the woman attempted to hide her identity by wearing a disguise.
    3.) the woman attempted to push past a political candidate's security.
    4.) the woman admitted it was an attempt to "embarrass" Rand Paul.

I am not surprised that the story has been twisted by the lame-stream media into anti tea-party propaganda though.

I smell a rat.The step look liked it was staged to me

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Anybody who thinks they can restrain a girl with ease just because it's a girl is ignorant, and shows they haven't got a clue as to what reality is.

Used to have a job working with troubled teen girls that occasionally involved having to restrain them. Couldn't clobber them, just restrain them. It often took four adults to do so, and I have scars up and down my arm as a little present from one of them that decided to EAT my arm.

Now, I know some of the internet know it alls out there, super duper tough men that they are, will now tell us how they could have done it all by themselves. Those people are idiots, and talking out their asses.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk[/ame]
    Watch the video again. You can hear her glasses crunch as his heal comes down. I think it's pretty obvious that his foot wasn't simply resting on her shoulder to help restrain her.

I've been working security 40 + hours a week for the last 4 years. THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME AN EXPERT, but I know damn well that the situation filmed could have been handled much more professionally. I'm not questioning the guys restraing her, rather the one that brings his foot down on her. He used excessive force and could have seriously injured her. There was no sign that she possessed a weapon. Rather she was being an obnoxious ass, and that guy was frustrated with her. If I did that at work, I would be standing in the unemployment line the next day.

I don't see any reason to argue this out any further, as we are just repeating our selves on both sides. Maybe he was walking and tripped over her? Oh wait, should that have been wrote in purple?

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip

If I did that at work, I would be standing in the unemployment line the next day.
    snip

Make your principal look bad while protecting them, you will indeed be in the unemployment line.

Let someone like that whack job get to them and embarrass them, you may well be in the unemployment line. Let her get to him and hurt him, you'll be in the unemployment line and liable to have a heck of a time finding another job.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Joe, she was already restrained and on the ground. What good did standing on her head do? I would understand if she were armed, or behaving dangerously, but she was some idiot with a sign behaving obnoxiously. How about using some common sense. Or am I suppose to check that at the door before venturing into the political section of this forum?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Joe, she was already restrained and on the ground. What good did standing on her head do? I would understand if she were armed, or behaving dangerously, but she was some idiot with a sign behaving obnoxiously. How about using some common sense. Or am I suppose to check that at the door before venturing into the political section of this forum?

Looked to me like she was still struggling, and nobody knew until AFTER the fact that all she had was a sign. Of course, it doesn't appear that the folks there are blessed with your ability to read her mind and divine her intentions ahead of time.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    You can't debate with that guy, his mind is made up no matter. He has red glasses on, and can see nothing else.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Now, see, you are once again being deliberately dishonest. Lots of people debate with me. However, one must have some idea of what they are talking about in order to do so. People with no experience with personal protection are talking out their ass, pure and simple, and they cannot debate. They can surely share their ignorant and uninformed opinions, spout their nonsense to their heart's content. But they cannot debate.

Top Bottom