Man Curb Stomps Moveon.org woman and dewigs her at Rand Paul event.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    one can hid a gun.. or acid, or knife..
    she was acting suspicious, the cops refused to check her out, then she made a sudden move towards the canidate...
    do you have to wait for injury before you act?

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    She had a gun, not a piece of paper. There's a world of difference there.

You carry a concealed weapon everyday.

Watch the whole video that was released today. She rushed the car and attempted to insert something into the car through the window.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    hmmm, even more to the story, a different video with what happened before

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLeud-sxrM]YouTube - Rand Paul and Lauren Valle[/ame]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I dont get it.... The "Hold" wasnt on the head. And had it been, it would've have done anything different, she was a liberal, nothing in that head, anyways.

Furthermore, she pushed it to the point. I doubt I would recieve a warm welome at the Nation Of Islam meets...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The guy that put his foot on her shoulder got his summons or whatever its called today. His Defense will say there was alot of confusion an he just wanted to hold her down an when others said not to do that he stopped immediatley. She will have to explain why she was in disguise, an was there to "START" something. She will have to explain why she lied about her statement of being in front of the vehicle an then being dragged for no reason behind it an assaulted....the video today shows she was beside the vehicle an was pushing her sign inside. She will have to explain why afterwards she said she was OK...He may or may not be found guilty of assault....If its a jury trial I'm going to guess hung jury, because she brought this on her self which is what an why she was there, an suffered no injury, an will be seen as a liar...just my opinion...now we get to wait an see.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    He shouldnt be convicted of a single thing. She was there to obviously provoke an "attack" (Or defense).

Im grateful the Paulers had the balls to rush head first, into a situation they dont know what could've occured, bomb? Gun? Knife?

Im just grateful the women was not

1). Hurt, her stupidity could not in the least justify her desire to tar and feathered for an agenda that is manipulative and elitist.
    2). black.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    We stopped allowing citizens to run up on elected officials and or potential elected officials when "we" and I use the "royal we" started shooting them. Who was the guy in the suit who ran from in front of the car, moved her back into the crowd, then opened the door? He seems like an official of the Paul party or a security guard.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    That doesn't look like the type of curb stomp I've seen before. I remember it being a bit more gruesome with less ability for talking afterward.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    dont_tread_on_me.jpg

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    All I can say is this:

if you run up towards a political candidate, with something in your hands, without clearing it with anybody first, you should EXPECT harsh results.

I would if it was me.

I saw someone run up on Ronald Reagan with something in his hands once, too.

So please understand if I don't have any sympathy for that stupid b**ch. She's lucky she didn't REALLY get HURT.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    If those guys wanted to restrain her, they could of held her back. She was half their size. The guy that stomped on her is an absolute idiot, and gave her organization better "gotcha" footage than they could have ever hoped for.

I really hope these idiots didn't botch Pauls campaign.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    If those guys wanted to restrain her, they could of held her back. She was half their size. The guy that stomped on her is an absolute idiot, and gave her organization better "gotcha" footage than they could have ever hoped for.

I really hope these idiots didn't botch Pauls campaign.

From the brief snippet of news footage I saw (I am unable to watch these posted videos most of the time), she was struggling pretty hard. It's tough to keep a good hold on a struggling person; I'd have likely taken her to the ground to control her too.

Was any mention made of someone hitting or kicking her? That would have been more in line with "thug-ish" behavior in my mind; it's what the SEIU thugs did to that black Tea Party guy in Missouri. Funny how little press that got.

Last edited:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    From the brief snippet of news footage I saw (I am unable to watch these posted videos most of the time), she was struggling pretty hard. It's tough to keep a good hold on a struggling person; I'd have likely taken her to the ground to control her too.

Was any mention made of someone hitting or kicking her? That would have been more in line with "thug-ish" behavior in my mind; it's what the SEIU thugs did to that black Tea Party guy in Missouri. Funny how little press that got.

I agree that it is tough to hold on to a struggling person. However, using your foot to hold them down by their face is not a good solution. It takes a little more effort, but bending over and holding them would be a much better option. I agree with Techres 100% with what he said previously in this thread. You are treading into dangerous waters when trying to restrain someone if you are not a LEO.
    As far as the tea party guy; I think the key word would be "guy":twocents: Most people are not comfortable with watching a woman being manhandled, even if she is acting like a dumb ass.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Here is a curb stomp for anyone still not clear on what they are.

Oh, there are dirty words in this so if you get your panties in a wad over such things, don]t watch it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UXFQPgjGhg]YouTube - The Sopranos Curb Stomp[/ame]

Top Bottom