• ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Cummings.png

This is, apparently, Trump's tweet after Cummings' death. Has he been attacked for his hate-filled, misogynistic, racist, Nazi attack yet?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is, apparently, Trump's tweet after Cummings' death. Has he been attacked for his hate-filled, misogynistic, racist, Nazi attack yet?
    That tweet is a dog whistle somehow.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Yes...By blue check marks no less....

"Go rest ye on high upon that mountain" Representative Cummings...You made a mint for your heirs in a district full of poor people so you were darn good at taking care of your own family anyway..

RIP and may God Bless Sir....

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Wife’s making chili
    She was going to use the last pack of ground venison, but it looks like the seal was bad and it was freezer burnt so it’s ground beef.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Whatever you guys do, don't add any Cumins to your Chili.
    Doing so this soon would just be in bad taste..... like this joke.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Seen, noted. That's all I have to say.

I didn't know he was sick. Did he get bitten by a rat on the way to a fundraiser or something?
    You speak my thoughts TT. I'm sure we are about to hear what a great American he was from someone that knew much more about him than I do. Since I don't have something kind to say I'll leave it at that.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You speak my thoughts TT. I'm sure we are about to hear what a great American he was from someone that knew much more about him than I do. Since I don't have something kind to say I'll leave it at that.
    Theyll probably let him lay in state at the capital. Because hes black & theyll try to milk the civil rights crap.
    And the democrats are in control. It wont be because of his greatness as a public servant.
    Yeah i said i wasnt gonna say anything but I dont care, the guy was a traitorous rat and im not sad hes not in office anymore to do more harm to this country

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Theyll probably let him lay in state at the capital. Because hes black
    And the democrats are in control. It wont be because of his greatness as a public servant.
    Yeah i said i wasnt gonna say anything but I dont care, the guy was a traitorous rat and im not sad hes not in office anymore to do more harm to this country

Welp...
    There goes the memorial service. :lmfao:

Top Bottom