• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Don't think I'll miss him around my place.

Does the governor appoint the replacement in Maryland? He's a Trump hating Republican so God knows who he'd pick.

I wish that they would just leave his seat vacant until it was time to be filled. Then again, every Republican representative or senator would have to be looking over their shoulders 24/7 for Hillary's goon squad if that were the rule.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Considering the high level of corruption in that area, his seat will likely be sold to the highest bidder, with the local machine picking up the proceeds.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Or he likely was frail enough literally standing on the edge of the precipice that he just didnt have the fine motor control to make his signature properly. :dunno:

You don't typically go from dancing around the room to room temperature unless its a catastrophic failure of sorts like an aneurysm or heart attack. The report says it was from complications, so he was likely sliding a bit more slowly into the abyss and the signature reflects that. But I could be wrong.

And if it were forged, I'm sure they would have tried a LOT harder to make the signature match. They are experienced enough in fraud to do a better forgery than that.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    compared to how your friends on the left would handle a prominent Republican dying I’d say people have been very restrained.

Hell, they are HOPING we die. They even try to kill us. (right Congressman Scalise?) Veritas audio caught this one...
    CNN Field Production Supervisor Gerald Sisnette on Trump: “The Only Way This Will Go Away is When He Dies. Hopefully Soon.”

This is tame compared to what the left says and does.

Top Bottom