• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hell, they are HOPING we die. They even try to kill us. (right Congressman Scalise?) Veritas audio caught this one...
    CNN Field Production Supervisor Gerald Sisnette on Trump: “The Only Way This Will Go Away is When He Dies. Hopefully Soon.”

This is tame compared to what the left says and does.
    Very true, this and what drillsgt said.
    I dont WISH death or illness on any of them. I truly mean that. Ive commented about him being out of office. Honestly that part is great. Obviously when someone dies they leave behind loved ones who cared for that person and I dont wish those people any ill will either.
    When you go into life as a public servant you are subject to public scrutiny. When you betray the trust of the people I believe you are a vile human being. He was not a champion for this Republic. I dont believe he was truly a champion for the black race that he claimed to be either.
    How you live your life is how you will be remembered in death.
    Ive kept it as classy as he deserved.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Many of the posts in this thread are unfortunate. I don't think I could openly celebrate anyone's death. But, I do have to admit that I was not a fan. Like many long serving congress-people on the left he seemed to do very little to better the lives of those who repeatedly elected him to office.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Stay Classy INGO

Like Will Penny said,

• Will Penny : [to Catherine] It's just a case of too soon old and too late smart.
    • Will Penny : That's always the way, ain't it?
      Alex : What's always the way?
      Will Penny : Let a man die, right away he's "good, old Elijah". How was he *before* he bucked out?

As a long term born and raised Md resident, the world and I know exactly what Mr and Mrs Elijah Cumming really were and are.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Many of the posts in this thread are unfortunate. I don't think I could openly celebrate anyone's death. But, I do have to admit that I was not a fan. Like many long serving congress-people on the left he seemed to do very little to better the lives of those who repeatedly elected him to office.

I will make an exception for Lon Horiuchi

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Nothing classier than using another man's funeral as an opportunity to talk about yourself.

Obama used a eulogy for the late Democratic lawmaker on Friday to talk about himself. In a 15-minute speech, “Obama referenced himself 30 times, averaging twice per minute. Overall, he used the word ‘I,’ 24 times, ‘me’ 3 times, and ‘my’ another 3 times,” Grabien reported.

“I remember I had the pleasure of meeting Elijah’s mother, Ruth, and she told me she prayed for me every day, and I knew it was true, and I felt better for it,” Obama said. “I was thinking I would want my daughters to know how much I love them, but I would also want them to know that being a strong man includes being kind — a strong man includes being kind,” he said.

Obama even sought to buck up his flagging legacy. “Once during my presidency, when the economy still looked like it might plunge into depression, when the health-care bill was pronounced dead in Congress, I would watch Elijah rally his colleagues,” Obama said.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/me-m...-cummings-funeral-to-talk-about-himself-again

Top Bottom