• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Do we get a couple sighting shots before starting or is our first bullet out of the barrel for the money?

Matt

Well for the sake of time I'd like to have everyone ready to go right from the start, but I know some people don't have access to a 200rd range for sight in. So we will just have to play it by ear and see how many need to get a rough zero an how much time we have.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Well I was a little excited once the rain stopped down here this evening and thought Id go ahead and get the rest of the range mowed real quick.... That's what I get for thinking :ugh:

Good thing the 4wheeler has a winch....

IMG_20160520_204015_372.jpg

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I really want to laugh at this, but since you are hosting all of us yahoos out to your place to shoot, I'm just going to giggle to myself and pretend I didn't see the photo evidence.

Well I was a little excited once the rain stopped down here this evening and thought Id go ahead and get the rest of the range mowed real quick.... That's what I get for thinking :ugh:

Good thing the 4wheeler has a winch....

IMG_20160520_204015_372.jpg

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Well as of right now its not raining (I know shocking right?...) So the shoot is a GO, although a shower cant be ruled out for this morning according to the current weather forecast. So just be prepared for the muddy conditions and Ill see everyone about 10:30. As of now I've had a couple people cancel, but still should be a pretty good turn out.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I hope it went well. Wife had plans last night and we did not get home until after 2:00AM. No way I was getting out of bed this morning before 9:00. Sorry for canceling on you last minute. I was really looking forward to participating. Post up some pictures so I can see what I missed.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I didn't snap any pics. Too busy shooting the bs with others. If you took pics then post them up plz. I had an excellent time as usual

Deene Vanmeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2016
    Plainfield
    Just want to say thanks for putting on a great event today. Weather looked little iffy this morning but turned out to be a great day. Thanks for putting up with us all today and am looking forward to the next one. I had a lot of fun.

Top Bottom