• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm interested in attending so that everyone will finally realize that I am Scutter01 in real life.

No sushi for this pachyderm. I'm only going to handle bait if I'm going fishing. I don't mind watching you freaks eat stuff that people should not eat, though. Normally I only see that in television.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Seriously. Not all sushi is raw.

My favorite sushi variety is probably the porterhouse, just to the medium-rare side of medium. Not a huge fan of ribeye sushi, but I do enjoy sirloins and NY strips as well. And I almost forgot -- hard to beat a nice bacon wrapped filet mignon sushi. :ingo:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    YOu and sushi :)

Did that place on 10th street with the sticky floors close down or somethin'?

Been a loooong time since we had a good ol meet and eat. Anyone interested? I was thinking maybe sushi club on the south side, or something similar. Maybe around the end of July?

:popcorn:

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Sushi is delicious, I’ve been wondering if there’s any good sushi places in Indy, just moved here in Dec. what’s the name of the place y’all are referring?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Technically, isn't the raw stuff called sashimi? Sushi usually has cooked fillings or vegetable fillings if I'm not mistaken. None of it includes steak, so it's a distinction without a difference. :):

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Technically, isn't the raw stuff called sashimi? Sushi usually has cooked fillings or vegetable fillings if I'm not mistaken. None of it includes steak, so it's a distinction without a difference. :):
    Your partly right, technically sashimi is thinly sliced fresh raw fish served without rice while sushi has a vinegared rice and can contain raw or cooked fish ingredients. It’s all delicious though.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    lol

The place with the sticky floors is still there. The place I'm talking about on the south side is their other location. Sushi Club. It's at Stop 11 and Emerson, behind the Speedway station in the strip mall.

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I think I've had pretty much everything on their menu and my favorites are the Rainbow Roll, Philadelphia Roll, and Redhead Roll.
    Oh man, those are some of my favorite rolls too, my mouth is watering thinking about sushi now. I’m curious to what the redhead roll is though.

Top Bottom