• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm supposed to believe a train left India but rolled through Arizona because a meme says I need to?
    Again, not that slow.....

:facepalm:

n1SBFnp.jpg

This is a picture in India. (I think) Just looked online for something close.

It’s right there ^^^^^^^ in the first sentence...

The jury is out jeepdude.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Not a Communist, so I ignore Russian troll mill propaganda.
    Not low IQ or education, so I ignore far right or far left propaganda.
    Not a white supremacist, so I ignore race bating propaganda.

I'm curious as to which of those categories federal code falls under? Might I suggest another for your list:

...Not willing to be wrong, so I ignore facts that are counter to my position.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    The point is...
    Show a current picture of train loads of immigrants INSIDE the US.
    PROVE the claims of 'Herds' or 'Hoards' crossing the border in masses.
    *IF* the raving right wing paid pundts were correct, wouldn't we be seeing those images on LIVE tv every day?

The alt.right says 'FAKE NEWS!', and yet, no verifiable images/live feed from them either, just wild claims about murdering rapists crossing in 'Herds' unchecked...

I believed the crap, went to the border, actually saw with my own eyes the customs yards where dogs, people, even X-ray machines are used to inspect trucks & trains for people trying to cross illegally.

I've PERSONALLY been in the middle of nowhere when I triggered ground sensors, infrared sensors, motion detectors, and who know what else...
    I wasted CBPs time responding to MY movements when I *Thought* I knew more than the professionals.
    The point of that sentence is *I Thought* because I believed the crap pumped out by far right that don't like anyone, not even themselves.

Fool me once, shame on you... There is a reason I didn't stay longer than 6-7 weeks.
    I had a good FIRST HAND LOOK, figured out that stomping around didn't do anything but waste my time/money and HINDER THE PROFESSIONALS.
    Not being an idiot (but none too smart), I figured out that if ONE MAN was detected in the middle of nowhere, the 'Hoards Of Rapists & Murders' would surely be detected...
    I stopped screwing with the professionals and got on with my life.

I don't have a fear of 'Brown' people, since they are still people.
    Fear is a choice, I don't have time for choices that waste time and effort.

Want a wall? Why are you wasting time on the internet and NOT down there building a wall?
    If you have all the answers and are dead right about everything, then securing private financing and travel to the border, installing g a wall YOURSELF shouldn't be an issue... 'Super Genius' should take care of the little details like money, terrain, imminent domain, legal issues, etc.

Don't just do something, just sit there!

I don't have water, I drill a well.
    I don't have power, I build my own power generation.
    I want a machine that does something specific and it's not available, I build it.

This is America, talk is cheap, Actions speak louder than words, Get off your butts!
    I refuse to be scared of everything, I refuse to let the scared lay around whining while doing nothing.
    I refuse to let the lazy that won't educate themselves make up my mind for me.
    I refuse to let the paid pundts or Russian troll mills direct my thinking.

Church Mouse, I accept your invitation.
    I have to make time in a schedule, so figure out when you want to meet and I'll make a hole in my schedule long enough to have lunch and take your ride, but you have to get out of the vehicle and walk with me through those same areas.

Invite BWFrame along too, that is someone I'd like to address face to face also...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The point is...
    *IF* the raving right wing paid pundts were correct, wouldn't we be seeing those images on LIVE tv every day?

The alt.right says 'FAKE NEWS!', and yet, no verifiable images/live feed from them either, just wild claims about murdering rapists crossing in 'Herds' unchecked...

I believed the crap, went to the border, actually saw with my own eyes the customs yards where dogs, people, even X-ray machines are used to inspect trucks & trains for people trying to cross illegally.

I've PERSONALLY been in the middle of nowhere when I triggered ground sensors, infrared sensors, motion detectors, and who know what else...
    I wasted CBPs time responding to MY movements when I *Thought* I knew more than the professionals.
    The point of that sentence is *I Thought* because I believed the crap pumped out by far right that don't like anyone, not even themselves.

Fool me once, shame on you... There is a reason I didn't stay longer than 6-7 weeks.
    I had a good FIRST HAND LOOK, figured out that stomping around didn't do anything but waste my time/money and HINDER THE PROFESSIONALS.
    Not being an idiot (but none too smart), I figured out that if ONE MAN was detected in the middle of nowhere, the 'Hoards Of Rapists & Murders' would surely be detected...
    I stopped screwing with the professionals and got on with my life.

Want a wall? Why are you wasting time on the internet and NOT down there building a wall?
    If you have all the answers and are dead right about everything, then securing private financing and travel to the border, installing g a wall YOURSELF shouldn't be an issue... 'Super Genius' should take care of the little details like money, terrain, imminent domain, legal issues, etc.

I want a machine that does something specific and it's not available, I build it.

This is America, talk is cheap, Actions speak louder than words, Get off your butts!
    I refuse to be scared of everything, I refuse to let the scared lay around whining while doing nothing.

I have to make time in a schedule, so figure out when you want to meet and I'll make a hole in my schedule long enough to have lunch and take your ride, but you have to get out of the vehicle and walk with me through those same areas.

Invite BWFrame along too, that is someone I'd like to address face to face also...

As to the trains......Look around my friend. The MSM is on board with the left in this whole open boarders thing and yes, I have seen footage of these trains. The are not as swarmed as the pic in reference but they do exist. WITF would I make this **** up.

Yes, we will do this. And yes we will walk. We will eat there as well but my point is they are here. Not all are insane abusers. Not all are to be feared but quit the contrary. I have some exceptional Hispanic neighbors.
    We also have a few that need to be addressed with a baseball bat and will be when thy are seen. We have them on the security camera. Taking a Poop on the sidewalk at 2:00AM. More than 1 actually. When my 5 year old terrorist G-daughters announce the findings on the side walk it pi$$es m off at the highest levels.
    No, no one died from this....."YET"

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The point is...

Then say that to begin with. You were trying to pin Dead Duck as some russian troll meme poster.
    You know how I know you didn't read Dead Ducks post and have no idea he is from that area?

tenor.gif

Neil+Degrasse+Tyson+is+Awesome.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So, I see the family of Molly say not to make Molly's murder about immigration or minorities,

Irrelevant. What happened is relevant and why it happened is relevant. Their attitude about what this should mean in the larger debate would control what I say around them, but they do not get to determine how events affect attitudes or policy. Oh, and I like throwing in "or minorities". What's that about? Do you someone think that had the confessed murderer been of hispanic descent, but who was born here with a family full of citizens that this still would trigger an immigration debate? Show your work.

but I'm supposed to believe a meme generated by a paid pundit over her actual family?

So people you don't know tell you to think one way, or ignore something and you follow lockstep? It seems like you're just picking who to follow, but ceding your will nonetheless.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...Invite BWFrame along too, that is someone I'd like to address face to face also...

BLah blah, blah...

You know where to find me. You got your invitation weeks ago.
    Remember, when you called our local MSG a militia? :rolleyes:

Open invites to all who want to come, including jeep guys. ;)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The point is... (lengthy post)

I've noticed you tend to get more verbose without actually saying anything when the argument goes against you. Care to address this at any point:

Not a parking ticket. For someone as well read as you claim to be, you seem to have issues reading federal code even when posted for you.

I'm curious if in your 16 years you ever pulled guard duty. Ever guard a SCIF? Or a PSP? Or even a barracks for that matter. Would you use force to repel someone who was not authorized to enter or just shrug and say they'll pay their fine later. It's a national security issue, just like border security. Who taught you that it would be a war crime if you had to protect a SCIF or PSP with deadly force if the intruder wasn't armed but there was no other way to prevent the intrusion? I sure never got that lesson as a soldier or as a security contractor actually protecting those sorts of installations.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I married into it so I get an immigration debate hood pass....Build the wall....Just because it'll look cool and the graffiti will be awesome....

84 Lumber already had a big gate all set to go, so no worries.

[video=youtube;nPo2B-vjZ28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPo2B-vjZ28[/video]

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    This is a terrible tragedy and while we should not blame the victim, at the same time there are lessons to be learned from such incidents. Immigration issues aside, I like to focus on learning points that can be personally filed away and implemented.

Illustrated principles:

• Bad things can happen anywhere even a “safe” rural area (or a “safe” neighborhood, etc.). Sad examples could be multiplied. Unknown contacts must be taken seriously regardless of your location. This is especially true on transition areas or areas in which you are isolated from help by distance, structures, etc. – “rural neighborhoods” like Mollie’s vary quite a bit. You can be near help one minutes, and not the next.
    • Engaging in activities in such areas by yourself is riskier than with a buddy. Again, examples of people victimized while running alone, walking alone, etc. could be multiplied.
    • Running from a threat has pros and cons. Running away from a threat, whether animal or human, is a prey response that can trigger a predatory response. Running does not always work. You may not be able to out run your attacker. Didn’t work in this case. Best combined with an offensive action of some sort.
    • Threatening (leave me alone or I’ll call the police) can trigger a violent criminal actor to act. Don’t insult. Don’t challenge. Don’t threaten. See - http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/get_attacked.htm

Implied strategies:

• Be extra vigilant when in isolated or transitional areas. This does NOT include listening to headphones at such volume you cannot hear what’s going on around you. Be aware of suspicious activity. A car that changes direction to follow you while you are walking or running should always be considered suspicious.
    • When engaged in such activities, do so with a friend.
    • Learn how criminals think. They do not think like you do.
    • Learn a strategy for dealing with strangers. Something similar to Craig Douglas’ model for “managing unknown contacts” would be good. The distance between you and an unknown/suspicious encroaching individual must be managed verbally and physically. (An opportunity to learn about these last 2 points is coming up on Nov. 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] in Columbus. Dr. William Aprill will be here giving his “Unthinkable” seminar. Highly recommended. For details see - https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...am-aprill-unthinkable-columbus-11-3-18-a.html

• Be armed and be ready to fight. It doesn't appear poor Mollie had any force options at her disposal beyond her hands and feet; not even pepper spray. Phones don't count.

Other learning points?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    All good stuff, cosermann. As a guy with 2 kids in college including a daughter who is away from home for an extended period of time for the first time, all important points.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The Mexican Train.

I looked online for less than a minute for that picture. I didn't care where it was from. I was just looking for the same image that my brother and I saw. Sorry we didn't get pictures but cameras were not part of out camping/hiking supplies. Food, water, guns and ammo were. Did that trains we saw come straight from Mexico? I doubt it. The trains we saw were all going north or east and we were usually in the southern AZ deserts between Tucson and the CA border. We figured that once they crossed they would congregate and hop the trains. It must be a know thing because of how many of them there were per train. Through the years we saw a **** load of those trains.

Want to get grossed out?
    Look up the "Rape Trees" along the border. This was another thing that I grew up hearing about. The illegals are not all innocents looking for a better life.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    BLah blah, blah...

You know where to find me. You got your invitation weeks ago.
    Remember, when you called our local MSG a militia? :rolleyes:

Open invites to all who want to come, including jeep guys. ;)

You missed the conversation again entirely by ranting & raving.
    I replied to the MAG because it WAS NOT a 'Militia'.
    I understood this, they understood this, YOU didn't understand that...

When we were talking recipes instead of over throwing the government, I was pretty sure it wasn't a 'Militia'...

I saw the posts about you getting triggered and melting down, and it's nice they have entertainment along with home picking instructions.
    All work & no play makes 'Jack' a dull boy...
    I'm not sure triggered meltdowns are my kind of entertainment, but to each their own.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Want to get grossed out?
    Look up the "Rape Trees" along the border. This was another thing that I grew up hearing about. The illegals are not all innocents looking for a better life.

Enter 'Rape Tree' and the first thing that pops up is 'Breitbart'.
    That alone should tell you it's total BS.

Actually, the CBP calls them 'Trophy Trees', and they are often used to mark trails on overland routes rather than 'Rapes'.
    The drinking club calling themselves 'Minutemen' named the trees 'Rape Trees' and spread the crap.
    Sounded good on alt.right media/sites, so they pumped it.

Trafficking types (called 'Coyotes') mark the number of trips through the area, and these are landmarks on successful routes.
    And *IF* you were to actually see one that wasn't staged, it's often as not shopping bags and discarded clothing, not women's underwear hanging in the trees, on road signs, weighted down or prominent rocks, etc.

CBP says since you can see most of these from prominent points on roadways, it's how 'Coyotes' signal they have people to transport.
    Accomplices on the US side of the border provide a vehicle once a signal is put up in these prominent places.
    Someone on foot trying to avoid CBP wouldn't want to give away their location... Make sense for operational security not to give your position away.

But then again, I'm sure you can come up with some alt.right source with no credible documentation rather than what the actual CBP experts that find these things call them, why let the truth get in the way of a movie or alt.right website...

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Actually, the CBP calls them 'Trophy Trees', and they are often used to mark trails on overland routes rather than 'Rapes'.
    But then again, I'm sure you can come up with some alt.right source with no credible documentation rather than what the actual CBP experts that find these things call them.

:rofl:

WTF dude.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    My goodness. Someone is certainly adding to the entertainment aspect of this thread. Not saying much fore collegiality, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Because when I mark the trail, I would logically call a trail marker a "trophy".

So am I left to conclude that since the existence of "rape trees" is questioned, we are claiming that women coming across the border are not sexually assaulted in high percentages on their way here? I want to make sure I'm getting the whole picture.

Top Bottom