• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just got my wife a lifetime membership too. Too cheap not to take advantage of it.

One thing I like about the NRA that I just learned today is that they allow you to email ALL of your elected officials in one shot. From federal all the way down to the state rep level.
    They type a form letter and allow you to add or edit it. I added that I do not support regulating or banning bump stocks, which the NRA I'm sure just forgot;)
    And added some other personal touches.
    This is great for people I think. For me I will send these in addition to my weekly and sometimes daily emails and phone calls to elected officials.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I just got my wife a lifetime membership too. Too cheap not to take advantage of it.

One thing I like about the NRA that I just learned today is that they allow you to email ALL of your elected officials in one shot. From federal all the way down to the state rep level.
    They type a form letter and allow you to add or edit it. I added that I do not support regulating or banning bump stocks, which the NRA I'm sure just forgot;)
    And added some other personal touches.
    This is great for people I think. For me I will send these in addition to my weekly and sometimes daily emails and phone calls to elected officials.
    That have been doing that for a very long time. Welcome to the Club. We all got to stick together. Things are getting Frosty.

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    I made a nice donation on Friday (with my First National Bank NRA Visa that I'll be canceling) and I will do so again (with another credit card!) on March 24th. Thanks for the post.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I'm in. I'll renew and then add a few bucks. I'm not 100% happy with the NRA lately, but I like them a helluva lot better than the anti 2nd Amendment people.

DN40SW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Avon
    We all need to tell 3 people and they tell 3 and so on.......anybody know any news people to tell? Not that any locals would talk about it.

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    I called the NRA today and upgraded to Patron for $300. Anyone looking to upgrade their memberships ought to call them; the upgrade deal wasn't something they advertised through a mailing (at least not to me). 855-672-2018

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Besides which, they cancelled my life membership, claiming it wasn't paid properly, but if I could provide a receipt from 10 years before, they'd reinstate it. They'll never see a cent from me.

mrzachary

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Yeah, Because every liberal fears the GOA. Not. Most Gun Owners have not heard of the GOA. Sorry, but we are going for the big press on this one.

I get it. That is most people's argument to downplay GOA. I agree with above though, big mistake in my opinion to try and have a government agency ban an item where there is no representation of the people. I believe the NRA has done many good things but I'm just not too sure about them as a whole. Whatever happened to the working on repealing the '86 amendment? I believe other actions currently being looked at like age, bgc's, and others will make their way through Congress where our voices can be heard or noted at least.

That being said, to keep with the spirit of the thread, I won't be donating to the NRA March 24th.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The thing that the GOA and its members seem to be best at is badmouthing the NRA. If they put that much effort into attacking the gun grabbers perhaps they would be more successful.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's hard for me to look at joining the GOA because their members missions seem to be trashing the NRA. How many threads do we see of GOA members promoting their organization? Yet every NRA thread there are those going out of their way to tell us how bad the NRA is. :dunno:

Top Bottom