• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I have flying squirrels in my attic. Removed 7 in the last couple months. In the past couple years I've found my hunting boots full of acorns, hunting tote's packed with acorns. Wife opened a closet up stairs and a flying squirrel was sitting on the shelf looking at her. I used 4 the birds bird repellant caulking around where I suspect they are getting in. Traps have remained empty for the last two weeks. Two more weeks and I'm sealing the hole with metal. If it continues after that we'll be installing strobe lights in the attic.

380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    My in-law's neighbor has a couple albino squirrels in their woods. Snow white from nose to tip of tail, pretty cool seeing them.

farmdog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2012
    All in Montgomery County:
    -mountain lion in 1996 or 7
    -bobcat in 96-7 and the last couple of years
    -mink, armadillo (roadkill), opossum that didn’t look like it was already dead (cute)
    -stuffed albino whitetail (Big R Crawfordsville)
    -peacock in a barn under the combine (several minutes of rubbing eyes and scratching my head before I remembered that a family a couple miles away had a pair)

Vanderburg County
    -albino whitetail (20 years ago?)
    -albino squirrel

Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    Many sea snakes in Persian Gulf on first deployment, 1986 on USS LUCE (DDG 38). The CO liked to keep a .45 and M14 loaded on the bridge wings for sea snake plinking.

A bobcat ran in front of my car about 5 years ago during a light snow in northern Monroe County. I captured it on a trail cam a few nights later.

White squirrels in Olney, IL.

Porcupine in Maine.

Banana Rats and Cuban Rock Iguanas in Guantanamo, Cuba.

Albino Alligator at Gatorland.

Katoeys in Phuket, Thailand...

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Black squirrels in Michigan.
    Wife looked out the kitchen window early AM and spotted 2 coyotes trotting across our backyard. We live in the city. A week later she saw a raccoon being followed by a possum.
    We were hiking in a city park when a raccoon came straight at us like a bat out of hell, being chased by a doe.
    Last spring you might remember seeing on the news them catching a 17' python in Big Cypress Preserve just NW of the Everglades. It was 3 days after I had been kayaking the Turner River about 1000 yards from there. I didn't see any snakes, but I met about 10 gators within 15' of me.

Top Bottom