• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    AND finally................... In before some obama apologist comes in here and claims that just because they are alqaeda does not mean they are terrorists.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    More updates on amateur hour in foreign policy.

Obama declined a request to help defend Iraq with air strikes.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/12/w...rstrikes-on-militants-officials-say.html?_r=0

Iraq is actually delaying a vote to allow emergency powers.
    BBC News - Iraq delays vote on emergency as crisis spreads

This shows an internal crisis to match the military one. These militants either have support or have instilled fear in the political leaders. Iraq needed leadership, and we gave them nothing.

This just sucks all the way around.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    No guns, no smokes...

No fun.:noway:

At some point, they people of Iraq should take a little responsibility in their own futures. Yeah, we effed up the place, left it a mess, we know. We're REALLY sorry. But if the military outnumber the a-holes 25:1, then the general population outnumbers them 1000's:1. We are always told that extremist Islam is a minority and that most Muslims condemn it. Fine, show us. Fight it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Replace Obama with Congress I would be having a fall of South Vietnam flashback.

Historical Lesson: never be a friend of the United States of America. You will be treated better if you are an enemy of the USA.

You're free to pack your bags and a rifle to go join the Iraqi army to fight off these terrorists...

Oh wait. You want to shed somebody else's blood to do it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Do the inverse of Obama and stop encouraging the jihadis from attacking. Stop ignoring intelligence detailing Al-Qaida's concentration in Northern Iraq.

In addition I would:

1. Fire the morons in D.C. that tell us that the Islamic terrorists are just misunderstood and have no plans to establish a holy empire. I'd start with Brennan.

2. Abolish the CIA and reformulate the OSS. Start killing the terrorists instead of wanting to hug them.

3. A section of New OSS would be agitprop to tell the Middle East of how wonderful the Western way of life is, a New Crusade for Freedom is initiated.

4. A section of New OSS would be devoted to the neutralization of Islam. Introduce and support a new version of Islam that eliminates the duty of jihad entirely.

5. Move to netralize financial support of terrorists in a far more aggressive manner. Cut their gun money off instead of turning a blind eye to Gulf State involvement.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Do the inverse of Obama and stop encouraging the jihadis from attacking. Stop ignoring intelligence detailing Al-Qaida's concentration in Northern Iraq.

In addition I would:

1. Fire the morons in D.C. that tell us that the Islamic terrorists are just misunderstood and have no plans to establish a holy empire. I'd start with Brennan.

2. Abolish the CIA and reformulate the OSS. Start killing the terrorists instead of wanting to hug them.

3. A section of New OSS would be agitprop to tell the Middle East of how wonderful the Western way of life is, a New Crusade for Freedom is initiated.

4. A section of New OSS would be devoted to the neutralization of Islam. Introduce and support a new version of Islam that eliminates the duty of jihad entirely.

5. Move to netralize financial support of terrorists in a far more aggressive manner. Cut their gun money off instead of turning a blind eye to Gulf State involvement.

And you can accomplish all of this without a single boot on the ground. All hail king Kirk!!!

Iraq has a 25-1 advantage and they still won't fight and it's still our responsibility to win their freedom for them? I nominate you for the advance party to go over there and tell them how wrong they are.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Even Obama, as much of a hash as he has made Iraq, does not support sending troops.

I think there will be airstrikes but I don't foresee any troops being sent.

And you can accomplish all of this without a single boot on the ground. All hail king Kirk!!!

Yes, we need to attack strategically and fight the root causes of this madness. Now, whether democracies can do so, I don't know.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    obama-drone.jpg

Gonna get the drone on.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When 10,000 of the country's military/police/government security forces turn tail and run in the face of an attack by 800 terrorists, I really have to start reevaluating the value of the country; Their people, their participation among the community of nations, their worth as an ally.

And now, those 800 are beheading a bunch of those 10k that they captured. Betcha wish you'd picked a rifle up out of the dust and returned fire now, don'tcha?

Top Bottom