• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Haven't you heard, horn? Obama's greatest accomplishment is Iraq?

History is such the stranger at INGO. They do not even remember a few years ago!

Biden & Obama taking credit for success in Iraq... Very Funny. - YouTube

And bush claimed mission accomplished. He finished it, right?

Since you've since added to your post, of course obama ****ed it up. Bush ****ed it up. Neither one were going to get it right and neither will Hillary or the next rombomstie. We ****ed up Viet Nam and for what? So Americans who sit on their ass can get a warm and fuzzy winning freedom for a people who don't want it?

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Which sector of Germany did the Americans occupy after the First World War? Was it East Prussia?

So permanent occupation is the answer? So we rule the world and no other nation can be out from under our thumb? Seems we didn't like it when the Brits did it to us but we're extra superior to all other nations and they should all now at our greatness.

Have the recruiting offices closed for the day? You can sit on the curb and wait for them to open up in the morning and do your part.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Since 1941, when has the executive asked Congress to issue a declaration of war before militant action was initiated?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So permanent occupation is the answer?

With the Germans? Perhaps. They are good little lambs now.

Certainly with the Germans destroying them and showing that the master race is our b***h was effective. Certainly with the Japanese bombing them flat and destroying their religion of Emperor worship with the Humanity Declaration was effective.

In the Middle East we need the same attack on the driving ideology. An agitprop campaign driven to soften Islam. Destroy the duty to jihad and you will end this insanity which crosses borders, cultures and races.

As for leaving Iraq, I don't know, but certainly it is all in flames now. If we are not fighting, then it is in our best interest to get out.

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The mission accomplished banner was in May of 2003. The end of the surge in Iraq ended approximately five years later.

The finishing was in 2011. Obama was President.

Oh, BTW, even the Left argues that the U.S. withdrawal was a mistake: Iraq, Sunnis, and Shiites: The U.S. should never have withdrawn its troops in 2011.

I know Obama has stepped in it with both feet and is in over his Peace Prize.

Of course the withdrawal was a mistake. The ENTIRE ****ING MISSION WAS A MISTAKE. it cannot be won. 58,000 lives in Viet Nam didn't teach your political world saviors anything.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    With the Germans? Perhaps. They are good little lambs now.

Certainly with the Germans destroying them and showing that the master race is our ***** was effective. Certainly with the Japanese bombing them flat and destroying their religion of Emperor worship with the Humanity Declaration was effective.

In the Middle East we need the same attack on the driving ideology. An agitprop campaign driven to soften Islam. Destroy the duty to jihad and you will end this insanity which crosses borders, cultures and races.

As for leaving Iraq, I don't know, but certainly it is all in flames now. If we are not fighting, then it is in our best interest to get out.

I think I just heard hitler and Stalin groaning in envy. I truly fear a world with you in charge. Your trading their tyranny for yours.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I truly fear a world with you in charge.

Good grief, man, don't be a fool, don't ever, ever vote for me then!:D

I think I just heard hitler and Stalin groaning in envy.

Envy of what? Me stating historical fact? I don't understand.

Is this some INGO thing where I make a correct statement of law or history and people get mad because it conflicts with their fantasies?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Good grief, man, don't be a fool, don't ever, ever vote for me then!:D

Envy of what? Me stating historical fact? I don't understand.

Is this some INGO thing where I make a correct statement of law or history and people get mad because it conflicts with their fantasies?

Your obvious desire for world domination. Sure you can do whatever you want so long as the superior American people say you can.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Your obvious desire for world domination. Sure you can do whatever you want so long as the superior American people say you can.

Dear God. It's that bad? I have correctly stated history now for my crime I must be accused of world domination on INGO.

The perils of being correct on INGO. I don't know if I can make it through the night.

If I dominate the world, can I get all the old Smith & Wesson revolvers I want? Gee, I hope so, being a mad man and all. *kicks rocks*

Confessions of a would-be world ruler--I confess the following crimes against INGO:

1. Citing actual history instead of the delusional Alex Jones-approved fiction that is correct on INGO.

2. Not praising Ron Paul or saying that only Ron Paul can save us in any post in this thread or any other.

3. Educating INGO about historical incidents that they may not be aware of such as the Humanity Declaration.

4. Not running down my country out of the comfort of white guilt.

These crimes are high treason to the political section of INGO. These crimes I shall commit again and again and again.

Last edited:

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    My major issue right now would be what is happening to the Iraqi citizens who supported us bring there, the ones we promised to protect. As the militants are re taking these cities it can only imagine what is happening to these people and their families. I would imagine there are probably entire bloodlines being wiped out as we speak. How many more terrorists with nothing but hate for us is this going to create? We keep repeating these same mistakes again and again and just never learn, it is all about the rich getting richer.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Dear God. It's that bad? I have correctly stated history now for my crime I must be accused of world domination on INGO.

The perils of being correct on INGO. I don't know if I can make it through the night.

If I dominate the world, can I get all the old Smith & Wesson revolvers I want? Gee, I hope so, being a mad man and all. *kicks rocks*

Confessions of a would-be world ruler--I confess the following crimes against INGO:

1. Citing actual history instead of the delusional Alex Jones-approved fiction that is correct on INGO.

2. Not praising Ron Paul or saying that only Ron Paul can save us in any post in this thread or any other.

3. Educating INGO about historical incidents that they may not be aware of such as the Humanity Declaration.

4. Not running down my country out of the comfort of white guilt.

These crimes are high treason to the political section of INGO. These crimes I shall commit again and again and again.

You left out the part where you want to dictate to the world what are acceptable religious beliefs or your never ending occupations of sovereign nations until they choose to govern themselves the way you see fit.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My major issue right now would be what is happening to the Iraqi citizens who supported us bring there, the ones we promised to protect. As the militants are re taking these cities it can only imagine what is happening to these people and their families. I would imagine there are probably entire bloodlines being wiped out as we speak. How many more terrorists with nothing but hate for us is this going to create? We keep repeating these same mistakes again and again and just never learn, it is all about the rich getting richer.

Your first mistake would be believing we ever had the interest of the Iraqi people in mind.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You left out the part where you want to dictate to the world what are acceptable religious beliefs or your never ending occupations of sovereign nations until they choose to govern themselves the way you see fit.

That is no crime. Telling the occupied what the new acceptable religious beliefs shall be is called post-occupational Germany and Japan.

We tore down the algiz in Nazi Germany. We had the Emperor in Japan declare himself a man, not a god. Nothing wrong with destroying what is driving this violence in the Middle East.

But cheer up, horn, the morons in D.C. are not addressing the root cause of this violence. Instead they are busy rationalizing the behavior which will only guarantee more violence, which is what they want. See, your side is winning, horn.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Kirk and Hornady, sitting in a tree. A-R-G-U-I-N-G.
    I could watch you lovebirds fight all day. I really could.

Baghdad Falling -

Baghdad falling to the faraway towns
    Now war is declared, and battle come down
    Baghdad falling to the underworld
    Come out of your hovels, you boys and girls
    Baghdad falling, now don't look to us
    False sectarianism has bitten the dust
    Baghdad falling, see we ain't got no swing
    'Cept for the ring of that missile thing

The terror is coming, the sun's zooming in
    Meltdown expected, the wheat is growing thin
    Peasants start running, but I have no fear
    'Cause Baghdad is drowning, and I live by the Tigris...

Baghdad falling to the transition zone
    Forget it, brother, you can go it alone
    Baghdad falling to the zombies of death
    Quit holding out, and draw another breath
    Baghdad falling, and I don't wanna shout
    But while we were talking, I saw you bleeding out
    Baghdad falling, see we ain't got no life,
    Except for that one with the malevolent eyes

Now get this -

Baghdad falling, yes, I was there, too...
    An' you know what they said? Well, some of it was true!
    Baghdad falling at the top of the dial
    After all this, won't you give me a smile?

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That is no crime. Telling the occupied what the new acceptable religious beliefs shall be is called post-occupational Germany and Japan.

We tore down the algiz in Nazi Germany. We had the Emperor in Japan declare himself a man, not a god. Nothing wrong with destroying what is driving this violence in the Middle East.

Tell me more about this kirklam. How does it differ from Islam? Is your solution the final one? How do you convert those who want to fight a holy war to kirklam without bloodshed? When can we end an occupation? When the entire nation is one giant HOA?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

But cheer up, horn, the morons in D.C. are not addressing the root cause of this violence. Instead they are busy rationalizing the behavior which will only guarantee more violence, which is what they want. See, your side is winning, horn.

Since you keep editing and adding to your posts.

How did your favored administration address the root cause?

Quit dancing around it and say it. You think the only way to end terror is to eliminate Islam. And your proposing to do that with propaganda and no bloodshed? How is that any more achievable then what the idiots in Washington are doing?

Top Bottom