• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Wow! Sounds like the kind of people to distance yourself from. If they decide they want what's in your house, better off to just let them have it and heaven forbid you pull a gun on any of their 13 yr olds. Watching my family hacked to death by a machete isn't my cup of tea!

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    What is this blade in one of the photos? What a weird looking weapon.

12966574_BG2.jpg

newbomb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    southwest indiana
    Ive seen MS 13 and the 18th street gang tags here in Washington. We have a huge hispanic population. We had a muliti agency class on the different gangs that the LEO's have been having contact with. We were told they get "bonus points" for killing police, fire or ems workers.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    Ive seen MS 13 and the 18th street gang tags here in Washington. We have a huge hispanic population. We had a muliti agency class on the different gangs that the LEO's have been having contact with. We were told they get "bonus points" for killing police, fire or ems workers.

And what happens when first responders refuse to go to their neighborhoods ?
    Thats lovely "bonus points" for first responders, when will it become so visible to the govt. that we really do need to secure our own borders ?

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    The illegal immigrants are just here looking for a better life in the land of opportunity.
    Who are you to deny them that?

All they need is one more roofing job to buy that 50 cal and they work harder than any lazy old American.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    the problem is they don't get deported , local law enforcement won't detain them because ICE won't do their job.
    I find it amusing while I am working , I go into bad neighborhoods and make deliveries to retail establishments , they do the gang spray paint thing , so I take a marker and X out the signatures , or I write something that insults them , just thinking of them seeing it makes me laugh.

When you insult or dis on gang tag always tag it with another gang's tag. These dimwits will KILL EACH OTHER over that crap. Let 'em. Give 'em a reason to.

Let the cops come through in the morning with the street cleaner to scoop up the garbage.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I think what worries me is that this may be the start of drug farms in the Hoosier National Forest. I can imagine that these small towns would be just the place to set up a place from which to keep an eye on the pot fields. It's dangerous, even deadly to go hiking in the hills in Southern Cal. If they start that here, hikers and hunters are going to be in serious danger. These gangs set traps and also guard the fields with automatic weapons.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think what worries me is that this may be the start of drug farms in the Hoosier National Forest. I can imagine that these small towns would be just the place to set up a place from which to keep an eye on the pot fields. It's dangerous, even deadly to go hiking in the hills in Southern Cal. If they start that here, hikers and hunters are going to be in serious danger. These gangs set traps and also guard the fields with automatic weapons.

No way. Pot's illegal.

Let's hear it for the War on Drugs. As successful as Prohibition.

gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.

many of the immigrants by me deal in heroin & cocaine smuggled in from mexico and south america i'd imagine with their connections they get it for next to nothing and turn a large profit here in the states without having to work around growing seasons or trying to cover up/guard large fields. almost daily i see hispanic males coming & going from my neighbors house who all just happen to be heroin/crack addicts.

Top Bottom